My progress pics almost 6 months natural

Rapunzel*

i worn a puff like this before but after i went for a trip to the SALON i couldnt do it anymore. but the first time i did a high puff in august i did feel a lot of tension not this time.:yep: i will be braided back up so there wont be a 6th month natural pic on the 7th

detangled hair filled with evoo and treseme
9ae18e17.jpg

after i rinsed out evoo and condish and cowashed i did not pic this puff out with a comb i like for it to be curly and not manipulated too much
i went out today
cf1c60cf.jpg

back home again im not balding my hair is just really fine in some areas
ee232f49.jpg

i cant wait until 2009 when i have a huge puff. and to make a pony with a pony tail with a holder.

It looks healthy, really moist and shiny. Congratulations on your progress. Consistent care pays off. It is very obvious that you are taking great care of your hair. Keep it up!

It looks healthy, really moist and shiny. Congratulations on your progress. Consistent care pays off. It is very obvious that you are taking great care of your hair. Keep it up!
thank you i needed that oh i love my hair so much i cant wait til dec when i have so much more hair i want to be apl before my 1 year anni here(march) or bc(may 7th)

Last edited:
Back