My progress. I don't see any difference!!

Well it's definitely thicker, and I don't think that the first pic is JUST flatter. It looks like you've gained about half an inch to an inch.

What methods have you been using for growth?

Well it's definitely thicker, and I don't think that the first pic is JUST flatter. It looks like you've gained about half an inch to an inch.

What methods have you been using for growth?

I agree. I see thicker hair and your layers have gotten longer (at least 0.5-1 inch). Be encouraged! :yep:

I can definately see growth :yep: But girl, your hair got suuuuuper thick! It's better to get the thickness before the length, you don't want long, scrawny hair, do you ? ;)

Your hair looks great, so thick and lush! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Maybe i'm just not seeing it. I see it looks thicker in the 2nd pics but I thought that was just because in the 1st pic i had made it flatter after my roller set.:ohwell: Maybe the pic is lying to me - goodness i hope so.:look: Oh well, it's mine and i still like it.

TheLaurynDollWell :
Nothing really other than moisturizing. I've tried stuff (flaxseed, Bt, protective styling, etc.) but I'm not consistent with anything- other than moisturizing and washing weekly. I guess I did cut back on heat some. The longest experiment I did was the flaxseed for about 2weeks straights then I got a cold and fell off the wagon.

I don't really see length...on the ends (maybe the layers) but something happened...its much thicker and looks much healthier.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. :yep: I'll trust you guys and not the pics but when I check my progress in Dec. my hair is going to be perfectly straight because i wanna see some length. :spinning:

You've definitely made progress. I just looked through your fotki. You can also tell in your recent photo that your hair has thickened up a lot. I also think you've grown an inch or so in the second photo. Great progress. Sometimes when you are looking at your hair too much---'a watched pot never boils'---you don't see your progress. I think one of those hair length t-shirts would work well for you.

I was hoping my comparsion shot would show some type of improvement, growth, something. But I see nothing:wallbash:. My hair in the 1st pic is flatter that's all:ohwell:. What do you think? I really want to be APL by christmas but I dunno.

http://public.fotki.com/kittenz/hair-2007/comparisons/comp.html

ETA: pw- pixiedust

Kittenz, take a gooood look. Ends and body are thicker and look healthy. We can be so self :perplexedcritical when we want that length but healthy hair-which you have by the looks of your pix-is vital to the future length. Relax, your hair looks lovely; keep your regimen going.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. :yep: I'll trust you guys and not the pics but when I check my progress in Dec. my hair is going to be perfectly straight because i wanna see some length. :spinning:
Girl, wearing a progress shirt would have squashed those doubts for sure.

It looks thicker in the second pic. Armpit length is just around the corner. Don't even be worrying about that!

No progress - look at your ends. While it may not look as if you gained a significant amount of length, your ends look great - thicker and more even. It looks like great progress to me.

Your hair looks great...very full and very healthy...it actually does look a little longer too...you've really have made much progress.

I can definately see growth :yep: But girl, your hair got suuuuuper thick! It's better to get the thickness before the length, you don't want long, scrawny hair, do you ? ;)

Your hair looks great, so thick and lush! Congratulations!

I absolutely agree! I can't believe you don't see the change! It looks great!! The thickness is crazy and you definitely got some more length. :yep:

I definitely see some progress. It looks like all of your hair has caught up to the same length. So you are fully at one length. This is always a plus because your hair looks so much thicker overall.

uhhh, boo boo, what are you tripping off of? Don't you see how much thicker and healthier your hair has gotten? Your hair HAS made great progress. Keep up the fantastic work! :yep:

Thanks!! You guys made me feel alot better and dumb, but mostly better:lachen:.

uhhh, boo boo, what are you tripping off of? Don't you see how much thicker and healthier your hair has gotten? Your hair HAS made great progress. Keep up the fantastic work! :yep:

This made me lol :lachen:.

It does look a lot thicker! In the before photo, the ends are a bit see through and all of that has filled out in your after! Even if you're not seeing much length, thickness is still very good ;)

I was hoping my comparsion shot would show some type of improvement, growth, something. But I see nothing:wallbash:. My hair in the 1st pic is flatter that's all:ohwell:. What do you think? I really want to be APL by christmas but I dunno.

http://public.fotki.com/kittenz/hair-2007/comparisons/comp.html

ETA: pw- pixiedust

You're well on your way! My fotki comparison pics REALLY doesn't show any growth, so you're not alone. BUT, the important part is that my hair feels different, so I know the growth is sure to come.

Back