My progress from January 6, 2008-December 9, 2008

SimpleKomplexity

:grin:
progress.jpg

October 15, 2008
krazynkuteoct08-vi.jpg

December 9, 2008
thanksgiving091.jpg

I thought I had made a lot more progress than this, but I am pleased. It has not gotten SHORTER or more unhealthy so that's a plus. lol. I cut off an inch about 2 months ago so I had mroe progress than this, but this is where I'm at so far. Yay I'm inching towards APL which is the bottom red line!! Whoo Hoo!!!:grin:

Now that I'm not a newbie anymore, I know what works and what doesn't. I really need to get to bunning if I want to see APL. DC are soooo important, and wide tooth combs have saved my life!! MWAH

Last edited:
Great progess! I'm a witness to the wide tooth comb being a savior for my hair! I also know what you mean about the progress. When I look at my progress I think "that's it?!". Now I see from your pic that I need to be more grateful, you have done really well. Keep up the good work!

Great job, Krissy!!!! Your hair looks so much smoother and softer and healthier. Like it just blows in the breeze :D

Gurl please! Your hair looks great! I can really tell the difference in your ends (left side from your pics). Keep up the good work!

Thank you ladies!! Yall always make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside...LOL :grin:

My mom told me I need to go find that special stuff I use "MN" for her bald spot. I stopped using it about 2 months ago....but I think I'ma give it another try when I go pick up some for her.

Back