A Year's Progress! Dec 9, 2008-Dec 27, 2009

You look about two inches to BSB, judging by your shoulder blades. I use weaves for retaining length too and they are awesome!

Congratulations on all that growth girlie!!!!!!

damn girl that's some growth you got there!!! you're my inspiration:notworthy

What!! :thud: My first follower!! LOL I'm so serious though when I say that I didn't think I was going to get much growth while in the sew in. I wasn't using any growth aide since I realized oil makes the weave get tangled and oily, and I didn't have any sulfur on hand. I just kept it washed and deep conditioned once a week.

Nice progress, your layers are growing out nicely. It looks like you are BSL your hair is touching your brastrap, I would do a small trim straight across my brastrap to give it a clean finish.

I think I am going to do a nice trim for the new year, but I wish I could get someone to dust it for me. ....(:phone: Libra08 where are YOU :giggle:)Since I got my ends cut, I've done a pretty good job of maintaining them, but they aren't as neat as they could be.

Thank all of you for your comments!!

Oh my!! Your progress is :thud:!!! Reggie please!!! :yep:

It's up there in the OP. I stuck to Kinkakes regimen. I started changing things to find the ultimate regi, but I ended up going back to her regimen time after time, I just added a leave in and serum.

Prepoo with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo
Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Shampoo
DC with Keracare Humecto
GVP Paul Mitchell the Conditioner- Leave In
GVP Paul Mitchelle Skinny Serum- Serum

Moisturize every day (or oevery other day) with ORS Carrot Oil or Olive Oil and Seal with EVOO

Wow! Your hair is making great progress! I love it! Keep doing what you're doing, what a difference a year makes!:grin:

Back