"my Preference Is White Women"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Girlie... Overanalyzing? Trust your instincts. He can absolutely jump up his own arse and I hope you told him as much. Then BLKT (blocked).

We matched on Tinder and he messaged me first. We talked for a few hours then exchanged numbers. He texted me and we continued to chat. We talked about awful dates and I told him about this black guy who told me why he dates IR. I told him (this WM) that I have no problem with IRR, just don't use stereotypes to justify why you date who you date. Then he said, "I've dated all races of women, but my preference is white women. Just saying."

Translation: "I want to ram my penis all around the rainbow and back, but I've got to get my racial purity on with Rebecca White when it's time to get serious.

WHEN SOME ONE SHOWS YOU HOW THEY ARE BELIEVE THEM....
I'm "Just Saying"
:cantlook: At best you'll be Mz "RightNow" (when you're in his presence...maybe:crystalball:)
His "Just Saying" was proudly sponsored by a "Don't hate the player hate the game" mindset.....​

As a BW, what would be your thoughts if a WM said that to you...one who also had initiated all contact between you?

He said, "I've dated all races of women, but my preference is white women. Just saying."

He's telling you that whatever goes down will not be taken serious on his end.

It's not an outrageous concept to show preference to the aesthetic of your own race. Less cultural differences make for an easier transition into couplehood.

Obviously, his "preference" is negotiable, so why bring it up? What a manipulative thing to say. I mean it comes off like he's interviewing for a job. "Degree preferred, not required for the right candidate. Prove yourself!"

Funny thing is, if he had said his preference is Black women, the responses in this thread would probably have been the same (with an occasional "RUN!" or "FETISH!" thrown in). I guess the bottom line is: keep your negotiable preferences to yourself.

Obviously, his "preference" is negotiable, so why bring it up? What a manipulative thing to say. I mean it comes off like he's interviewing for a job. "Degree preferred, not required for the right candidate. Prove yourself!"

Funny thing is, if he had said his preference is Black women, the responses in this thread would probably have been the same (with an occasional "RUN!" or "FETISH!" thrown in). I guess the bottom line is: keep your negotiable preferences to yourself.
:yep:

Ladies. So it appears that I read his text wrong. In turns out he meant the complete opposite of what I took his text to mean.

DD has one of those(black skin is a fetish types) in her AA studies class. She was already giving him the side eye for some of his "blacker then a lot of black people" comments, but then he actually had the nerve to post on an online forum they use for class that he gets turned on at the thought of slavery.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back