My Ponytail Was Swangin' Today!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to share with you that the haircare tips learned here must be working! Today I put my hair in a ponytail and every step I took, my ponytail was swanging! That's right, moving from side to side and that has NEVER happened to me before (unless I had a weave or extensions).

Nice :grin:

Hey JN...that is really a good feeling. Keep it up !!!! Do you think the swang is because of the burnt sugar pomade? I want to try it eventually./

rdm said:
Hey JN...that is really a good feeling. Keep it up !!!! Do you think the swang is because of the burnt sugar pomade? I want to try it eventually./

It wasn't because of the burnt sugar...(but go ahead and try it, it's heaven...)
I had prepooed with Amla (this stuff is the "TRUTH.").
Shampooed with CON, DCd with ORS Replenishing Pak, moisturized with the Sidr Tree Butter and sealed with Hot 6. I airdried to damp and put my hair in one braid in the back and curled the end with one satin roller.
What I did differently is my leave-in, I diluted some Nexus Humectress in a spray bottle with warm water, shook it up and then spritzed my hair all over instead of putting in my hands and running it through.

So I say it was the Sidr Tree Butter and the spritzing of the Humectress.

Back