My.Nichi.inspired.sew.in**pics**

sheba1

My hair was beautiful when I left the salon but this is what happened to it when it rained :(

1-vi.jpg

So I BKT'd it with dreamhair moroccan scent :yep:

2-vi.jpg

^^^product.in.half.flat.ironed

3-vi.jpg

4-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

^^^that's my hair in my hand... man, it is getting long.

Below is the same sew in a few days later in a braid out.

8-vi.jpg

Last edited:
^^^I.like.it...I.thought.it.might.be.difficult.to.apply.because.it's.so.creamy...But.it.was.a.breeze.
I.used.my.fingers.instead.of.a.comb

It looks great. Please keep us posted on the progress of your hair as time goes by. When I BKTed, SEVERE heat damage incurred. I'm still recovering from it...

Thank.you!!!

I'm.so.excited.to.see.the.growth!...I.can.hardly.wait.til.I.do.my.5th.full.BKT.in.March!...Could.I
possibly.touch.BSL??!...:pray:

I.sure.will.keep.you.posted,Ruby...Although,I'll.admit.I.may.not.be.the.best.example.as.I'd
already.done.several.hennas.and.a.sour.cream.and.lemon.treatment.that.had.reduced.my
shrinkage.by.50%.long.before.I.tried.BKT...When.I.found.BKT.I.had.been.considering.relaxing
and.actually.purposely.colored.my.hair.the.same.color.as.my.natural.color.trying.to.get.a.straighter.result...the.curls.left.behind.were.a.pleasant.accident...
I.then.began.playing.with.wash-n-go's.wet.buns.and.the.like.

Ultimately.my.want.is.to.be.a.waist.length.BKT'd.straight.natural...I'll.wear.my.hair.straight
most.of.the.time.using.roller.sets.and.silk.wraps.since.BKT.allows.for.a.very.smooth.result.with
this.technique.

aww the title of this thread made me tear up a bit. wow your hair is long. I can definitely feel you on the humidity and natural hair. I dont know how much I'll be straightening. I'm kind of tired of straight hair

Thank you, ladies :wave:!

I'm at work so free from my keyboard, for now! lol Well... wanted to tell you that I'm not really into all the heat styling, so I'm rocking a braid out that blends my hair with the weave hair pretty well... I'll post pics later. Maybe even tomorrow, as I think I'll be able to do a better job of it tomorrow.

Better.pic.of.my.sew.in.when.at.the.salon..(thanks,200andone!!..:wave:)
weavetwo-1.jpg

And.check.how.my.hair.blends.in.the.braid.out!

th_braidout.jpg

Attachments

• braidout.jpg
    braidout.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thank you, Barbie! Hey you know the Dreamhair people are in Florida somewhere... not sure which city, but I understand they do applications there. :yep:

Back