Another BKT thread...My Dream Hair Results I think I'm in LOVE *pics*

NG, I am speechless!!!!!!! Your hair is beautiful!!!!! I guess I'm going to have to play in the formeldahyde..lol. You have also have beautiful eyes.
Come on over to the dark side:lachen:I'm telling you this had less fumes than softliss but it kinda had the same scent. I don't know how to explain it but that scent when flat ironing it was the same. My boyfriend confirmed though that the fumes were a lot better with this. He said softliss had his eyes watering but not dreamhair.

Come on over to the dark side:lachen:I'm telling you this had less fumes than softliss but it kinda had the same scent. I don't know how to explain it but that scent when flat ironing it was the same. My boyfriend confirmed though that the fumes were a lot better with this. He said softliss had his eyes watering but not dreamhair.

I'm on my way to the dark side..lol. If the fumes are better than softliss then that's fine. Global 2% was the one that wore.me.out. I was spinning :drunk::spinning::nono:. I really want to go back to my curly hair. I'm 25 weeks post now and my hair is still nice and smooth with Coppola and Softliss so I know Dreamhair is going to get it done!

I think the Dreamhair 2% will be okay to use 3-4 times a year as long as I have proper ventilation. I've done a total of 4 treatments since April, I plan on doing DreamHair the first week of January. CAN't WAIT! Thx for posting your pics!

Last edited:
Love the color and the Dreamhair results. Couldn't agree more about wishing you'd never bothered with Softliss (I consider my own Softliss experience BKT practice...), but at least you know how to do your own BKT now! And ITA, the Softliss fumes were stronger than the Dreamhair. Nicely done!

Both your hair and eyes are gorgeous!

___

I just thought this would be the perfect opportunity to ask since I did a google search the other day and couldn't find the definition.

I've been away from LHCF for a while. What exactly is BKT?

Thanks.

Your hair is soooo beautiful!!! Do you have any before shots for the sake of comparison? I could be off, but it looks like your hair is curly/straight naturally.

Beautiful hair! Beautiful results!!!

Thanks for sharing...

cj

For the naturals who BKT, can you wash n go? Is it like texturized hair? I'm confused as to why people BKT. Is it an alternative to relaxing?:look:

very nice results!!! :lick: what color products did you use? That color is soooo pretty!
I used Jazzing in Ruby Red. I previously lightened my hair with Clairol luminize
Your hair is soooo beautiful!!! Do you have any before shots for the sake of comparison? I could be off, but it looks like your hair is curly/straight naturally.

Beautiful hair! Beautiful results!!!

Thanks for sharing...

cj
Yes my hair is naturally curly, here are a few before pics (click to enlarge):
dry hair
And here is a comparison shot from my first BKT (wet hair):
picture.php

The curls were a lot looser but after a few washes it goes almost back to my normal texture but it's just more silky and smooth.
For the naturals who BKT, can you wash n go? Is it like texturized hair? I'm confused as to why people BKT. Is it an alternative to relaxing?:look:
You can still wash n go. My hair is just a lot smoother and has less shrinkage.

I think I'm gonna let this application completely wear off just to see what happens.

I used Jazzing in Ruby Red. I previously lightened my hair with Clairol luminize
Yes my hair is naturally curly, here are a few before pics (click to enlarge):
dry hair
And here is a comparison shot from my first BKT (wet hair):
picture.php

The curls were a lot looser but after a few washes it goes almost back to my normal texture but it's just more silky and smooth.
You can still wash n go. My hair is just a lot smoother and has less shrinkage.

I think I'm gonna let this application completely wear off just to see what happens.
wow , beautiful curls! :yep:

Back