My new Summer Do' Micro's/Sew In

cocoagirl

So finally got my perimeter micro's with a sew-in in the middle, Wet & Wavy hair (ala Ms. Chanda and ThomasAdriana on youtube). I used 1 pack of Sensationnel Bulk Hair in #1, Wet & Wavy, it was like $35.99 and 1 pack of weft hair by Outre in #1, Wet & Wavy about the same price. I bought the hair from Cosmo on
95th & State on Chicago's South Side for those that live in Chicago and when I say I had to look all over for some hair, What...? the BSS's were trippin' with their selection, I should have bought the hair in NY the week before but you live and you learn. I got 1 because they were all out of 1B, my hair color but it's all good cuz my hair is all braided up anyway. Oh the bulk hair was 18 inches and the weft hair was 12 inches, wanted 14 inches but they didn't have it but the 12 inch ended up being perfect. I don't have pics of the package cuz I left it at my stylists' house.
As far as care I bought 911 leave in condish in the blue bottle as well as Organics Smoother/Polisher for daily upkeep. My scalp has been itching like c-r-a-z-y so I bought some Sea Breeze, helps sometimes, I forgot how much a pain came with weaves and the itchies. It will be two weeks this Friday, I washed last Friday. I didn't wash the track hair, just the braids and no harm was done to them. I will post the youtube video instructions that I used in case it helps someone, basically using a fine tip bottle. I will probably wash the track hair at some point, I was just scared too at the time. But I think it will be fine when I do. Have been oiling my scalp with neem oil/Ayurvedic oil and moisturizing cornrows with a mix of water, honequat and 911 leave in and sealing with oil or a butter every other day.
*I'm adding as much info as I can because it took me hours of searching both here, YT videos and BHM to find out all the answers to all the questions I had about what hair to buy, upkeep, BSS vs. Remy hair blah blah blah so maybe this post will help someone.
Anywho here are the pics and some styles I have created with them also...

Attachments

• DSC02742.jpg
    DSC02742.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC02738.jpg
    DSC02738.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC02739.jpg
    DSC02739.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC02748.jpg
    DSC02748.jpg