My New Pic Home...finally!

Peachtree

I finally have my album transferred to a new host, Fotki. For those of u who have followed my Yahoo album, u can go directly to "DEC 2003" pix... chances are u have already seen the pix in the previous albums
cool.gif

I have TONS more to add, but I have maxed out of free storage space at Fotki... (sista' girl needs sum loot in order to purchase the unlimited space
laugh.gif
) .

Oh yeah, I don't know what's goin' on with my website pix... 1 minute they're up, then next they're not...
confused.gif
... I'm working on getting that issue fixed soon
cool.gif

Alright, enough with this chitter chatter, here's the link: http://www.fotki.com/peachtree
password: coilypeach

Enjoy!!
cool.gif

PS, Chimma, can u see em' now
wink.gif

the pic after the one with the loose braids-the right hair shoulder clip back, that pic is GORGEOUS, your hair looks thick and lush in that pic.

Peachtree,quick question: Now that you are transitioning, do you still consider your hair 4a/b? Oh and your waves are sooooo pretty!
drunk.gif

Thanks Maleiah!

Girl, to be honest, I don't know what's goin' on with my type. I don't understand the whole system. Anywho, I've been going by what others think... most tell me that I'm 3c with scattered 3b...
ohwell.gif

Peachtree ... your "twist" air drying set was beautiful. I will have to try this one!!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Wow, thanks Balletbun
cool.gif
That was not even the finished style.... I just undid the braids then took the pic b4 finger combing them!

I'm planning to add some twist & braid "finished" styles soon, so check back
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
prettyblac said:
Beautiful! now you got me
fan.gif
trying to figure out what to put on my hair when I get ready to do a braid out

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
! Thanks dear.

In the relaxed album, all I did was shampoo'd, conditioned, leave in & added Hot 6 oil before cornrolling, add a roller & let it air dry. Viola! a luscious braid out!

Now, instead of cornrolling, I'll make plaits... same results
cool.gif

Once again, your hair is absolutely beautiful Peachtree. I'm so envious. My hair type is similar to yours, but I'm currently relaxed. Seeing your pictures makes me want to try transitioning for the second time. We'll see.

Hi Peachtree,
Thanks.
smile.gif
Your hair is gorgeous, and I can see it on this site! It is really cool to see your album, because the only other transitioner's album I know off is hairlove's and her texture is very different from mine while yours is more the same.

It's kind of funny that you were on your third natural month before you actually decided to transition. The same thing happened to me. I wanted to go natural after my last relaxer because it gave me a little scare, but it was the third month after the relaxer (when I would usually relax) that I decided to go natural without looking back.

But just wondering - when I first decided to go natural (before I found this site or nappturality), I asked my friends about how to go natural and they knew nothing so I was a little clueless. I felt there was no way in **** that I would cut off all my hair and sport a twa. But the longer I transition (now i've transitioned almost a year) and the more journals I see, the more I wonder if I'm missing out by not doing a big chop. Do you ever feel this way? Cuz once I have long natural hair, I doubt I will cut it, so I'll never actually see how it is to deal with semi-short (5/6 inches now) natural hair or sport a baby fro. I keep wanting to push my chop date backwards and backwards.

Peachtree, thank you for sharing your pix! Your hair natural hair is *beautiful*! I've bookmarked your album so I can keep up with updates. I'm still on the fence about transitioning.

Ok...

Ok...

Ok...

I think I had a stroke....

Your hair...

I simply stunning!

I am going to go ahead and ask the question...that I know is not politically correct to ask...

BUT I GOTTA DO IT!

Why...did you feel the need to perm this hair!!!???

You know what...God gave the right person that hair...cause if He would have gave it to me...I would have my own hair site "POOKEYLOU'S PRETTY DO!" and ya'll would have had to shoot me down from a tower...cause my head could not have fit INSIDE ANY OTHER BUILDING!!!!!

Your hair is amazing...you wear it well...keep doing what you are doing...your hair is glorious and it is going to reward you every day you take care of it...

I have to go lay down...

Oh my gosh!!! Peachtree I haven't "seen" your hair in a while & now looking at your december pics I am getting seasick from all those waves! It is just GORGEOUS!
clap.gif
Keep up the good work, I'm on the transtioning wagon, too. When are you gonna chop off the relaxed hair?

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
Once again, your hair is absolutely beautiful Peachtree. I'm so envious. My hair type is similar to yours, but I'm currently relaxed. Seeing your pictures makes me want to try transitioning for the second time. We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks S&S
cool.gif

I wanna b the 1st to know... when u decide to transition
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
I love your finger-combed braid-out with the barrette! It looks very healthy & shiny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I'm glad u liked it
cool.gif

I'm gonna begin experimenting with twist & braid styles now that I've gotten over the fear of combing my back coils! I was just soooo scared that I would damage them
frown.gif

Back