My new love affair w/KCCC... <<pics>>

nakialovesshoes

Hi there ladies. I know I'm very late n trying this product but I finally did & I am soooo n luv. As some of u read n my self realization thread, I was starting 2 fall out of luv with my natural hair. Well b/c of KCCC, I'm back n love! Shrinkage is a trip, though. My hair stretched is APL n the back. Also, this is 2nd day hair. It looks better 2 me on the 2nd day. Well I just wanted 2 share. Tell me what u think.

KCCC Results.jpg

Looks great! What did you do to combat the crunch? I even used a leave-in conditioner before hand, I finally had to mix half of the product with vegetable glycerin just so it wouldn't get so hard.

I am definitely going to try this. I just bought the Knot Today and I love it! The place I bought it from was all out of the Curling Custard.

anybody use that ghetto version that was being passed around on the boards? Does it really work the same?

I was wondering this as well. Not trying to disrespect the creator of this product, but if it can be homemade with those same results that would be great. I getting kind of irritated spending money on new products all the time and not always being pleased with my purchase :ohwell:.

Looks great! What did you do to combat the crunch? I even used a leave-in conditioner before hand, I finally had to mix half of the product with vegetable glycerin just so it wouldn't get so hard.

Thanks. I went to a product consultation/demonstration at a natural hair salon in my area. I was told to do the leave-in first & then put a little product on the hair & then spray water to dilute & stretch the product down the length of the hair. So I don't have crunch at all. I don't know how true this is but I was also told that the softer your hair, the harder the KCCC will make it.

Nakia, your curls are just beautiful! I'm glad that you found the right product and love being natural again!!!!

I'm loving your KCCC results, you go girl :infatuated:

Believe it or not, I use the Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz. I accidently learned that it prevents the crunch. I thought I was applying my leave in spray, but it was actually the KCSS. Since I didnt want to waste the product, I just proceeded to apply it to the rest of my hair along with the KCCC. Well, the next day I had some soft fat curls with no crunch.

Last edited:
Thanks. I went to a product consultation/demonstration at a natural hair salon in my area. I was told to do the leave-in first & then put a little product on the hair & then spray water to dilute & stretch the product down the length of the hair. So I don't have crunch at all. I don't know how true this is but I was also told that the softer your hair, the harder the KCCC will make it.

Awesome....thanks!!!! Dilution is definitely key!

Believe it or not, I use the Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz. I accidently learned that it prevents the crunch. I thought I was applying my leave in spray, but it was actually the KCSS. Since I didnt want to waste the product, I just processed to apply it to the rest of my hair along with the KCCC. Well, the next day I had some so fat curls with no crunch.

Thanks so much!

I've been eyeing this product in the BSS down the street, but I keep fighting the urge...now look what you've done...I'm gonna have to go get some :spinning:

Believe it or not, I use the Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz. I accidently learned that it prevents the crunch. I thought I was applying my leave in spray, but it was actually the KCSS. Since I didnt want to waste the product, I just proceeded to apply it to the rest of my hair along with the KCCC. Well, the next day I had some soft fat curls with no crunch.

Thanks - I was wondering about the rest of their line. I know the Knot Today gets mixed reviews on here but really I hadn't really heard anything else about the rest of the line. So I'll have to try the Spritz, too!

This product is making me want to go natural so bad just so I can try it. I even want to try it on my NG just to see. I'm loving the results that some are getting.

Your hair looks great. I have KCCC and Knot Today and have used to a few times but didn't like it very well. I'm guessing because I have a TWA and didn't get too much out of it. I'm going to keep mine unitl I get a little lenght and see how it works then.

Back