My new love affair w/KCCC... <<pics>>

:o how do you use it? do you shingle with it? I'm a new natural and I've been wanting to try this

I THINK THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON YOU. AREN'T YA GLAD YOU DIDN'T GO DOWN THE RELAXER ROAD? sometimes i get annoyed with my natural too, but i think to myself although straight hair is nice sometimes, do i really want to deal with everything else that come along with it (perm) . 4 me the answer is NO!. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS OF US WHO FEEL DIFF ABOUT IT. anyway ....... im glad you found something to help you get over your ruff patch.

Last edited:
I THINK THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON YOU. AREN'T YA GLAD YOU DIDN'T GO DOWN THE RELAXER ROAD? sometimes i get annoyed with my natural too, but i think to myself do although straight hair is nice sometimes, do i really want to deal with everything else that come along with it (perm) . 4 me the answer is NO!. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS OF US WHO FEEL DIFF ABOUT IT. anyway ....... im glad you found something to help you get over your ruff patch.

Actually this is an old thread & I was surprised 2 c it pop up but I am glad that so far I haven't gone down the relaxer road. Pinkskates has truly inspired me 2 remain natural - I'm just going 2 be mostly a straight hair natural (for now).

:o how do you use it? do you shingle with it? I'm a new natural and I've been wanting to try this

Basically the technique is the shingle. 4 me, I get the best results when my hair is soaking wet & I apply a leave-in b4 the KCCC. If u r heavy handed, u can end up w/sticky, gummy hair. Also, I use a dryer w/a diffuser 2 stretch the hair - I usually dry to about 75-80% - this helps w/the shrinkage.

Back