My new 3/4 wig (Go ahead and click...pics inside)

trendsetta25

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to give you a sneak peak into my fall/winter 3/4 wig i made this weekend.

Aliexpress.com
4 bundles of 20 inches
Virgin Brazilian Hair
Hair colored Black

Detailed YouTube Video (ADDED)
http://youtu.be/sdHJseF8RQ8

My Inspiration
(FYI me and Ciara share the same bday
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley9.gif
)
ciara_lala.jpg

ciara.jpg

My Version (two more bundles were purchased after i took these pictures. I only installed 1 of the 2 to make the wig fuller)
hair2.jpg

hair1.jpg

hairwet.jpg

hair+dry.jpg

brazilian2.jpg

brazilian1.jpg

brazilian6.jpg

brazilian3.jpg

brazilian4.jpg

brazilian5.jpg

My quick YouTube video i created on Monday
http://youtu.be/OOJ5dzNnzHo

Last edited:
This is BANGING! How much do you charge :look: . Lemme gon ahead and look at this vid. I could rollerset the front of my hair to blend it in.

This is BANGING! How much do you charge :look: . Lemme gon ahead and look at this vid. I could rollerset the front of my hair to blend it in.

lol thanks! I didn't make a video showing how i created the wig as of yet. Didn't have the time. I will update this post with that video once it's up. :grin:

Love Love Love it! oh and imma need that vendor name from aliexpress PM pretty please, I want to do this look and try my hand at ombre so I need some new hair to try it on.

So pretty!! I tried to make one a few weeks ago and it was a complete failure :nono: :look:. I was just gonna do a regular sew in this weekend instead. Maybe i'll try it again.

Nice channel btw, I am subscribed.

So pretty!! I tried to make one a few weeks ago and it was a complete failure :nono: :look:. I was just gonna do a regular sew in this weekend instead. Maybe i'll try it again.

Nice channel btw, I am subscribed.

dasee pratice makes perfect. I think 3/4 wigs are easy to create especially for people who are new to self installing. :yep:

So Cute! You did an excellent job! I didn't know Aliexpress sold hair...duh! They sell everything else under the sun hahahaha

im serious lol you have a natural knack for all things haircare from what ive seen i trust you with haircare...i pretty much grew up in the hair salons that my fam owns since i was 5 and i know talent when i see it...

now if your up for it i will purchase the hair (from your specified vendor or i have a couple on aliexp that I like) and send it to you and pick it up once its all done...:yep:

no pressure lolol

you guys are tempting me....:lachen:

All I want for Christmas is trendsetta25 3/4 wig oh and another LV :look:

I've never done wigs & winter wreaked havoc on my hair last year so yea uhm when u open up shop let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wow girl, I'm looking at your YouTube channel.. your skills are SERIOUS :yep:

See now you got me thinking about half wigs - The Quick 5 Minute Hairstyle With A Half Wig looks like something even I could do lol.

Last edited:
That is beautiful!!!
I would love to have one....I tried to and lets just say I wont ever be trying that again.
Have you given much thought to making some side money??? I would love to purchase one.

O.M.Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! U look FAB-U-LOUS!!! Man, I need to start practicing making me some wigs!!!!...................................then again, it IS close to Thanksgiving........ I dont want to be mistaken for a wild turkey and shot.:look: Im pretty sure my first one wouldnt come out like urs.

Back