My Name Is *** and I'm Addicted to MT

jamaicalovely

Cough Cough...Standing up:wave:

My name is Jamaicalovely and I'm addicted to MT.

Why/How?

1. Well, in the boardroom I don't brainstorm with the team because I'm too busy thinking if I used MT the night before.
2. I've been on the last drop of dish detergent and too lazy to go a new bottle from Walgreens. But, I'm not even empty on MT and already ordered a full bottle.
3. I'll be late for work just to get in another massage of MT in the morning.

*I'll add more later.

Just thought you could use a few laughs. :lachen:

Who's next...?

:sekret: My name is Platinum and I'm addicted to MT. I became addicted while reading the OCT/MT Challenge threads. :assimilatI'm so addicted, I even apply my MT while driving my 18 wheeler.:driver:

:sekret: My name is Platinum and I'm addicted to MT. I became addicted while reading the OCT/MT Challenge threads. :assimilatI'm so addicted, I even apply my MT while driving my 18 wheeler.:driver:

So that was you I saw weaving all ova the road, girl you'd better keep yo hands on the wheel:lachen::lachen:.

So that was you I saw weaving all ova the road, girl you'd better keep yo hands on the wheel:lachen::lachen:.

:sekret: I couldn't help it. I set the cruise control, pulled out the MT in the applicator bottle, started "mega-sagging" and I felt like :spinning: after that.:grin:

Hey ladies

Sorry to ask a stupid question but it's been awhile since I've been on the board...what's MT?

Okay, this is deep.
I'm addicted to MT. I apply everyday.

My pockets try to make me go to rehab, but I say, NO, NO, NO!! :spinning:

My name is HotHair & I'm addicted to MT, I was visiting with family last night and told them I had to go back home (it was past 1am) cause I wanted to be sure to apply my MT:yep: well that's not what I told them:grin:

My Name is YorLooksMyBiz and I'm addicted to "da Creamy Crack"

I tried to go with out it, but I'm back on it.......I just needed a lil'Fix!

Adidicted? Who's addicted? Not me. I can quit whenever I want to. Really I can. Besides I just use on the weekends. Lol:lachen:Just because I was a hour late to work because I had to apply MT does not mean I'm addicted. Neither does the fact that I have 3 back up bottles "just in case". Lol

Adidicted? Who's addicted? Not me. I can quit whenever I want to. Really I can. Besides I just use on the weekends. Lol:lachen:Just because I was a hour late to work because I had to apply MT does not mean I'm addicted. Neither does the fact that I have 3 back up bottles "just in case". Lol

*Ahem* You're not addicted? :lachen: Riiiiiiiiight!...:look: If you say so!

Yes . . . I admit it. I love the stuff. I've been on it only 3 weeks, but I'm already hooked.

On my vacation, I had to check my carry-on bag at the airport because I would have punched security if they even tried to toss my MT in the garbage.

Word on the street is mailmen are being attacked across the country by furious women waiting for their bottles to arrive in the mail. One woman had her mailman in a headlock while screaming, "you better have my MT here tomorrow." :lachen:

Hi, my name is achangedlife and I'm addicted to MT. I have my five year old applying to her own hair and asking if it's growing yet.

Cough Cough...Standing up:wave:

My name is Jamaicalovely and I'm addicted to MT.

Why/How?

1. Well, in the boardroom I don't brainstorm with the team because I'm too busy thinking if I used MT the night before.
2. I've been on the last drop of dish detergent and too lazy to go a new bottle from Walgreens. But, I'm not even empty on MT and already ordered a full bottle.
3. I'll be late for work just to get in another massage of MT in the morning.

*I'll add more later.

Just thought you could use a few laughs. :lachen:

Who's next...?
jamaicalovely, :nono2: No you did not 'call me out' like that. Girl, shame on you shame :lol: :kiss:

Anyhoo,

I think more about coming home so I can DC and apply my MT or OCT.

I've stayed home from Dance class, so that I wouldn't be too tired to apply my MT or OCT

I have a 'special' place on my bathroom vanity for my MT / OCT bottles.

I have my MT / OCT mini containers on my night table beside my bed so that I can apply to my scalp on those nights when I'm too tired to stand in front of the bathroom mirror.

I chose MT and OCT over cable... :yep:

However.............look how much thicker my curls are getting after only 2 weeks of using MT; this stuff is worth it. I've been using OCT since February, and my length is fast and fantastic even after 3 cuts since then. But I just started MT out of curiosity about two weeks ago and this MT is a hair thickener for sure and it's fast.

I took this picture tonight (Saturday Aug 9) after using my Kiya Fizzie to post in JustKiya's thread on her 'accidental discovery', (Just Kiya's Sea Salt and Conditioner Mix which softens the hair and mends our hair ends like silk).

It was after posting the pic in her thread that I noticed how thick the curls on top of my head were compared to my pictures almost two weeks ago.

Who wouldn't be hooked on MT with this kind of success. Yes, I'm hooked on both products, the MT and OCT. :love4:

Good thread jamaicalady... :up:

Attachments

• Curly Q's 3 - 8-9-2008.jpg
    Curly Q's 3 - 8-9-2008.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi, my name is achangedlife and I'm addicted to MT. I have my five year old applying to her own hair and asking if it's growing yet.

Oh, gawd not the chillinz.

Adidicted? Who's addicted? Not me. I can quit whenever I want to. Really I can. Besides I just use on the weekends. LolJust because I was a hour late to work because I had to apply MT does not mean I'm addicted. Neither does the fact that I have 3 back up bottles "just in case". Lol

Yea, sure

jamaicalovely, No you did not 'call me out' like that. Girl, shame on you shame

Anyhoo,

I think more about coming home so I can DC and apply my MT or OCT.

I've stayed home from Dance class, so that I wouldn't be too tired to apply my MT or OCT

I have a 'special' place on my bathroom vanity for my MT / OCT bottles.

I have my MT / OCT mini containers on my night table beside my bed so that I can apply to my scalp on those nights when I'm too tired to stand in front of the bathroom mirror.

I chose MT and OCT over cable...

Wow. lol

Last edited:
You guys are so funny! I needed a laugh today. I'm in the same boat. I switched to OV for two nights. Decided that wasn't working switched back to MT and will stick with MT for now on.

My name is GymFreak and I am addicted to MT.

You know you are addicted when you don't by a textbook so you can get two bottles of MT instead.....I mean, you don't need all of your books, right:look::lachen::lachen:

Yes . . . I admit it. I love the stuff. I've been on it only 3 weeks, but I'm already hooked.

On my vacation, I had to check my carry-on bag at the airport because I would have punched security if they even tried to toss my MT in the garbage.

Word on the street is mailmen are being attacked across the country by furious women waiting for their bottles to arrive in the mail. One woman had her mailman in a headlock while screaming, "you better have my MT here tomorrow." :lachen:
:lachen:that would be me I swear I wanted to attack the mailman while waiting for my MT. looking like a crackhead checking the window every 5minutes.

Back