My Name Is *** and I'm Addicted to MT

Don't be laughing at me lilsparkle ... :bighug:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Shoot, if I did get cable, I'd be distracted from doing my MT and OCT massaging anyway; watching way too many cable news shows.

A few weeks ago, this 'Cable Lady' rang my door bell promoting Comcast for new subscribers, and at the time she rang, I was ordering my first bottle of Mega Tek to try it out and compare it to my OCT. Before she had a chance to show me her chart of Cable packages, I told her 'No......I have better things to do with my money." :rolleyes:

Please, I'm trying to grow my hair longer. Maybe I should have told her about the Mega Tek. She was kinda rough around the edges. :lachen:

Hey Ladies,

Im terribley addicted to MT as well. Ithink aboutit alld ay ant work and I megasagge before i feed and walk my dog!The thickness i have been receiving in 3 weeks of use is amazing!!!! Now im ready for the growth surge!!

Me too. While I was enjoying my party on Saturday, all I kept thinking was, "I can't wait to wash my hair and put in my MT!" As soon as everyone left, I was in the shower washing and megassaging!!! I went almost 2 weeks without it. :drunk: Q

Hi my name is sistas4longhair (Shay) and I'm addicted to MT.

I have never been so happy to have the itches. My hair is growing like weeds. And I owe it all to y'all :lol:

My name is Jamaicalovely and I'm addicted to MT.

I am sorry :lachen::lachen::lachen:. I never tried this stuff. I just thought your posting is cute!:lachen::lachen::lachen:.

Oooooooooooo, you gotta.... :yep: You just gotta.... :yep: It's the bestest I've ever tried on my head.

Highlyfavored8.............. you just gotta.... :yep:

For you :love3:

Hi my name is sistas4longhair (Shay) and I'm addicted to MT.

I have never been so happy to have the itches. My hair is growing like weeds. And I owe it all to y'all :lol:
The 'itchies' feel like this dance on my head :happydance: The 'MT' Tippy Tap

I've only used mine twice. I went camping and forgot to bring it with me. But now you all got me wanting to use it all the time!

gary_coleman_romo.jpg

:sekret: :sekret: :sekret:

Don't be laughing at me lilsparkle ... :bighug:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Shoot, if I did get cable, I'd be distracted from doing my MT and OCT massaging anyway; watching way too many cable news shows.

A few weeks ago, this 'Cable Lady' rang my door bell promoting Comcast for new subscribers, and at the time she rang, I was ordering my first bottle of Mega Tek to try it out and compare it to my OCT. Before she had a chance to show me her chart of Cable packages, I told her 'No......I have better things to do with my money." :rolleyes:

Please, I'm trying to grow my hair longer. Maybe I should have told her about the Mega Tek. She was kinda rough around the edges. :lachen:
HOW am i gonna stop laughing when you say stuff like this!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hi my name is joib and I am a addict (MT addict). My father, little sister, and I went to visit family this weekend in LA and as everyone was enjoying themselves, I was hiding in another part of the house applying MT to my scalp- in the dark.:hide::sekret:

Back