My Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner Review

lilamae

I recently curbed my PJism and I decided to buy quality products only. Per Sistaslicks recommedation of a quality, low ph, moisturizing conditioner, I purchased a bottle of Kenra MC.

All I can say is 3 words ...Oh-My-God!

The slip! the moisture! the strength! the softness! All in one conditioner? My hair felt soooo good when rinsing and after air drying. I give this conditioner two thumbs waaay up. It is officially a staple.

I highly recommend it...highly.

The moisturizing poo and this condish are definitely my staples!!! :spinning:

I alternate between Kenra and Nexxus every wash.

ETA: Silver bottles

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST. Okay, I'm gonna buy this and some oils and I'M DONE BUYING STUFF (WHAT COLOR BOTTLE). OH YEAH, A CAMERA.:pullhair::shopping::thatsall:

I haven't tried any of Kenra's products yet......But it is on my list of products I want to try...

I really want to try this conditioner but am in UK so shipping is prohibitive!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Let me hear your reviews and live vicariously. :blush::grin::grin::grin::blush:

I'm glad you like it! :yep:
More ladies need to give it a try! :grin:

I love this Conditioner! :love: This IS the best deep Moisturizing Conditioner I've ever tried. :yay: :yay: It makes my naps feel like silk and the smell.....:lick::lick: I can't live without it!!!!!:grin::grin::grin: :yay:

lilmae Where did you purchase yours?

I purchased my 10 oz at sleekhair.com for $8.99 on sale the best price I've seen thus far. I will be buying the larger Size soon! :yay:

Last edited:
What is sad to me...I think I like this BETTER than Biolage Conditioning Balm. You know when you hear the word "balm" you think - thick = better moisturizing but I don't think so :nono:

Last week I Henna'd and thought "I better use Biolage to really soften this back up", though it was soft, it didn't feel as soft. I compared the softness I experienced with Kenra and said "my bun this week is just not AS soft as with Kenra". Seriously, I would feel my bun through out the day and I could honestly feel soft strands wrapped in and between the bun.

I'm mad because I really wanted to have two really, really good staple DC's...one I could use with my mid-week co wash and other for my Friday "get-in-to-it hair" sessions. I really wanted my Friday DC to be Biolage, but I think it's Kenra MC.

I think it's a mind thing with me...Biolage has so many products in their line up...mist, milk, etc.., you just know it has to be the best.

Don't get me wrong, Biolage definitely has gotten my hair to a good place, but I really think it's going to be Kenra that will take it to the next level.

Guess my Tuesday DCs will be with Biolage :yep:

The first time I used this con, I hated it. But that was because I had a little build up on my hair. The next time I used it, I clarified first and I fell head over hills. Kenra MC is fantastic. If I went into detail on why I loved it, I'd be here all day. So I'll just say that I LOOOOOOVE Kenra MC, and leave it at that! :yep: :grin:

This is my staple DC. I buy it buy the liter when Trade secrets has it on sale, 2 for one. Its the best moisture DC Ive tried thus far.

Mega Moisture , Mega Slip , Mega Softness and it ain't from mineral oil,petroleum,lanolin, or silicone folx:grin:...

Last edited:
I ran out a while ago, but this is a great conditioner. I loved that it had no silicone. I think it's comparable to Elucence Moisture Balance.

I recently curbed my PJism and I decided to buy quality products only. Per Sistaslicks recommedation of a quality, low ph, moisturizing conditioner, I purchased a bottle of Kenra MC.

All I can say is 3 words ...Oh-My-God!

The slip! the moisture! the strength! the softness! All in one conditioner? My hair felt soooo good when rinsing and after air drying. I give this conditioner two thumbs waaay up. It is officially a staple.

I highly recommend it...highly.

Lilamae, don't forget the nice pleasant scent too. This is one of my staple conditioners also.

lilmae Where did you purchase yours?

I purchased my 10 oz at sleekhair.com for $8.99 on sale the best price I've seen thus far. I will be buying the larger Size soon! :yay:
I bought the small one first too last year and after I got it and used it once, I immediately re-ordered the litre size bottle on sleekhair.com also:lick: NICE!!!

This is my staple DC. I buy it buy the liter when Trade secrets has it on sale, 2 for one. Its the best moisture DC Ive tried thus far.

Mega Moisture , Mega Slip , Mega Softness and it ain't from mineral oil,petroleum,lanolin, or silicone folx:grin:...

Yes Sir!

I tried this before a long time ago and I hated it. I decided to give it another go and :yay: Thank goodness I did. My hair love this stuff......I don't know how I did without it this long.

I'm a huge fan of Kenra MC...I have a 1 litre bottle of it. I also love their Emollient treatment. Have you tried that?

Back