My Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner Review

This is also my staple deep conditioner. It's amazing. Superrrr amazing. Super soft hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a liter from Ulta on sale for 12 dollars. I was EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even see it on Ulta's website? Guess its an in store exclusive.. Any other locations ladies? I wann try this out but of course im looking for a deal!

I dont even see it on Ulta's website? Guess its an in store exclusive.. Any other locations ladies? I wann try this out but of course im looking for a deal!

Trade Secret definitely.

Maybe JC Penney or even those Walmart Salons?

they don't sell it online, so you have to go to the store. i got mine from Ulta a few days ago.

i love how it feels when applied, it wasn't super thick, but it was able to spread easily through my hair. i used it once and didn't like the end results. i believe that has something to do with the oil rinse i did right before using the conditioner. my natural hair is not feeling oils like that. i have Kenra MC in my hair right now and i'm going to rinse it out.

Last edited:
THANK YOU -- Ellehair... for bumping this up.

I went out and bought it on Wednesday night--because of this thread and I am in love!!! :love::love::love:

So THIS is what using an expensive Con feels like...lol :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Seriously.. a little goes a long way...and I love how it sort of foams up, toward I could truly use about a quarter sized amount for my whole head....

My hair eats this stuff up! :lick::lick::lick:

I have been researching kenra products for the past two wks based Sistaslick's reviews as well so I'm excited to see this thread. I went to a few stores looking for it or Elucence (thanks Lavendar) but could not find either one . I guess my only option is buy online and wait patiently...

Back