My Joico Review: This stuff is pure gold!!!

I have been experimenting with different lines and thus far I am really liking the Chi products because I flat iron often, VS So Sexy because of the scent and Joico.

I really love how Joico products make my hair feel. I have K-pak and Moisture products and they are all wonderful. My hair feels like this........

imagine your husband and kids are all out of town. You've just come from soaking in a luxurious bath complete with candles, aromatherapy and a great glass of wine. You get out of the bath and wrap yourself in a fluffy white towel fresh off of the towel warmer. You slather on your most delicious smelling lotions and potions and slip into your favorite lingerie. You tuck yourself into your freshly made bed complete with 1000 thread count sheets spun from the finest cotton known to man. Lights out..you sleep like a baby..a full 8 hours of uninterrupted, blissful, well earned sleep.

Okay, so that was a little much, but the point is that Joico products make my hair want to thank me each and every day.

I have been experimenting with different lines and thus far I am really liking the Chi products because I flat iron often, VS So Sexy because of the scent and Joico.

I really love how Joico products make my hair feel. I have K-pak and Moisture products and they are all wonderful. My hair feels like this........

imagine your husband and kids are all out of town. You've just come from soaking in a luxurious bath complete with candles, aromatherapy and a great glass of wine. You get out of the bath and wrap yourself in a fluffy white towel fresh off of the towel warmer. You slather on your most delicious smelling lotions and potions and slip into your favorite lingerie. You tuck yourself into your freshly made bed complete with 1000 thread count sheets spun from the finest cotton known to man. Lights out..you sleep like a baby..a full 8 hours of uninterrupted, blissful, well earned sleep.

Okay, so that was a little much, but the point is that Joico products make my hair want to thank me each and every day.

:lol: well since u put it that way i have no choice now to try it.
I wonder when Trades Secrets next good sale is:scratchch

I was all into this...:cloud9:

Those of you who wish to stock up like I have on my beloved Joico, you have two choices:

Trade Secret...... 2/$30 on Liters, 2/$35 on K-Pak, which turns out to
be buy one, get one. They have great prices on sets too
If you go on Tuesday, you get an ADDITIONAL 20% off.

JcPenny....... Buy any shampoo or conditioner, get the second for $.88
I bought 4 bottles of Intense Hydrator and 4 Reconstructors
today. I am so happy!!

Just thought I would share so ya'll can save and stock up too!!!

Back