My Hot Halloween Hair :-) DRY rollerset on natural, flatironed hair (pics)

BrockStar

Hey Ya'll! So I wanted to have big,sexy curls for my costume. I flat ironed on Thursday night (which I don't do often),wrapped it and got a much needed trim on Friday afternoon. It was straight, but wouldn't hold a curl. On Saturday I got some motions moisturizer (in the yellow jar.) Then I had yellow magnetic rollers and a few flexirods. I put a small dab on each section and set the hair and sprayed the whole thing with a teensy tiny spritz of sabino hair finisher(an anti humidity hair spray.) I kept it rolled up for the day (about 5 hours.) It came out in full bouncy curls!! HTH for naturals who want to do something different once you straighten. I like how loose, yet still curly it came out. (Please excuse my crazy make up!! It was for my costume :grin:)

My siggy shows my natural hair...

002-1.jpg

009.jpg

Really pretty. I just saw your fotki and wow i am very impress with your hair growth. It motivates me to continue this transition.

Beautiful! I always enjoy looking at your pictures! Your hair is so dang pretty, and you've come such a long way.

And you're just too adorable! You look so young and cute :yep:

You look fabuloso! Girl you were working it! Love the hair and the make up looks great on you. Such a pretty lady!

Back