My hateration moment at the salon today...

MonaLisa

I have to admit...I had a hateration moment at my Domincan Salon today. Strangely enough...it wasn't because of the ladies getting their hair done...one had hair to her tailbone and all I could do was think..."Lawd...that's a lot of hair to deal with."

It was the two DUDES in there getting their wash & set and Dominican blowouts. The two of them...their hair was so thick, long and healthy looking...I felt a lil green monster putting down a folding chair on my shoulder and reading a magazine.

The thing that irked me the most...I bet they didn't go through what I or any ladies on this board have to go through to get hair like that.

Thank you for letting me vent. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Peace, Love and Good Hair Products.

[ QUOTE ]
I felt a lil green monster putting down a folding chair on my shoulder and reading a magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

you are very animated..... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

and you are probably right... the guys with all that hair probably do not put in as half as much maintenance as the ladies do here.......

one thing i can say is the less i do to my hair, the better and the healthier it seems to be.....

You're so right SherryLove...I think that is definitely gonna be my new mantra after eyeing those two DUDES hair today...

[ QUOTE ]

The thing that irked me the most...I bet they didn't go through what I or any ladies on this board have to go through to get hair like that.

Thank you for letting me vent. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Peace, Love and Good Hair Products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but think about it, guys don't HAVE to do as much with their hair as we do. They wear simpler styles for the most part and keep it cornrowed all the time. They have an unfair advantage... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

LOL @ the two dudes!!!!!!!!!!

It's so true...guys' hair just grows and grows and they don't do a thing but wash and maybe condition...meanwhile, we're product junkie pill pushers trying to get a decent, healthy length /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why am I so laughing at this description...

"product junkie pill pushers"

Wowwwwwwww...LOL!
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

"I don't need no hateration, holleration...Just get over here and braid dis hair for meeeee...."

/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Back