MY HAIRSTORY AND PICS GALORE -MY TIME TO SHARE

Girl, give yourself a big pat on the back you've done an excellent job. Kudos to you for finding the keys to success and putting your foot down to scissor happy stylist.

Inspirational Progress! Thanks for sharing your struggle and your success. Your hair is lovely! :)

Great progress!!!!

Just wanted to add that my daughters nape was IDENTICAL to your nape and I had to stop relaxing in order to see growth. I would suggest along with your other methods, omitting the relaxer on your nape for a few months to see what happens.

Great progress!!!!

Just wanted to add that my daughters nape was IDENTICAL to your nape and I had to stop relaxing in order to see growth. I would suggest along with your other methods, omitting the relaxer on your nape for a few months to see what happens.

I am going to do that to see if it helps. I had asked my HS not to apply the relaxer there, he only once listened. My nape is also motivating me to do my own relaxer. I also once asked him to put the relaxer last on the edges and nape. Ignoramo wouldn't listen. Then one time I was there he had an aha moment - he would put the relaxer last there. Da that what I was telling him all along. I kept my mouth shut and SMH. Mr.KnowItAll.

I am going to aim not putting any relaxer on my nape for atleast 6 months and see how it goes. Thanks for giving me hope in the turn around for your daughter's nape area. I will not give up.

Congrats! Have you ever thought of keeping your nape loosely braided to allow it to grow. I think someone here grew their nape out that way.

Congrats! Have you ever thought of keeping your nape loosely braided to allow it to grow. I think someone here grew their nape out that way.

I will try that, I will see if I can do that with the hair I have now or when it grows some to do so. Thank you.

Back