My Hair smells like a Dr's Office

Radianthealth

I called myself making this essential oil blend for my hair but I must have used too much Eucalyptis because my coworker just walked in and said "Phew...it smells like a Dr's Office in here!". I didn't say anything...just kept working and tried not to laugh. I need to add more peppermint oil or something to the mix so that I don't smell like a Nursing Home:look: :lachen:

Yeah my silly butt....As soon as she said it I started to hold my breath as if that would make the smell go away, or maybe I was trying not to laugh.

Good thing this cubicle wall is up because if she saw my expression she would have known it was me....I am such a nut:spinning:

trimbride said:
I called myself making this essential oil blend for my hair but I must have used too much Eucalyptis because my coworker just walked in and said "Phew...it smells like a Dr's Office in here!". I didn't say anything...just kept working and tried not to laugh. I need to add more peppermint oil or something to the mix so that I don't smell like a Nursing Home:look: :lachen:

thats too funny!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I had this same thing happen to me when I was trying to mask the smell of MTG. In the end, MTG smelled better alone than the stuff I mixed it with. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Too funny. I'm always self conisous of anything I put in my hair. When I get to work I corner one of my co-workers and ask "Can you smell anything? Are you sure?" She gets a good laugh out of it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: They can still smell it today!!! Another one of my coworkers was like "yeah I smell it today too". I tried to add more peppermint oil but it isn't working. D*mn you Eucalyptis...D*mn you to H*LL!!!!:mad:

I think if they figure out that it is me I will just tell them I am using an herbal salve on my back....Yeah that is what I will say.:look:

trimbride said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: They can still smell it today!!! Another one of my coworkers was like "yeah I smell it today too". I tried to add more peppermint oil but it isn't working. D*mn you Eucalyptis...D*mn you to H*LL!!!!:mad:

I think if they figure out that it is me I will just tell them I am using an herbal salve on my back....Yeah that is what I will say.:look:

I'd believe that. :)

Back