My hair looks like.......................

msprettyeyes

censored.gif
. I air dried it. First I rinsed it. Then I put olive oil in it. Then I put some deep conditioner in it with motions cpr on the ends. I rinsed and then I let it air dry by putting my hair in six braids. The ends look fried
antlers.gif
eventhough they are in good conditon. And it feels hard. After it dried I put it in a pony tail with some ampro gel (it is too hot to be wearing my hair down). Oh yeah and I'm going into my 6th week without a perm Does anyone have any advice!!!

After rinsing out the conditioner, did you put anything in your hair? Sounds like you didn't and this is probably where it went wrong. I use a leave-in, curl activator and mango butter on the edges.

HTH

I put in this thermasilk conditioner. But the thing that was so bad were my ends. I even put vaseline on the ends. and they still looked dry.

I use Motions CPR when I take out my braids or weave. Even though on this forum they call it a mild protein conditioner, it is very drying to me, but I'm
still addicted to it because that instant breakage cure works EVERY TIME.
I used to not know that it was possible or advisable to use two conditioners, so I would choose between moisturizing or protein. Now
I know it's best to follow a protein that your hair finds drying with a moisturizing deep conditioner. Motions Moisture Plus works fine for me (though it
is loaded with mineral oil).

Hi hair buddy
wave.gif

Is Thermasilk a leave in conditioner? I don't think vaseline is a moisturizer...Do you have an oil you can use on your ends? I don't like to use "Heavy" stuff in my hair, however when I airdry I have to in order to keep the frizz down (my hair is not relaxed bone straight). I use Wave Noveau Finishing Lotion and it works really well for me, some of the other ladies really like S-Curl no drip (I might try it after I run out of WN) The good news is these are relatively inexpensive.
smile.gif

Back