My hair looks like that?!?

Purtygurly

I just thought that I'd share this. I saw how my hair really looks (to other peaople) a few days ago, and I couldn't believe it's my hair. It looked so silky and shiny.

My b/f took pictures of me the other day. He said "you're crazy, your hair always looks like that"

Why don't I notice that it's looking pretty everyday? LOL I think I got used to it or something.

Am I weird or has this happened to anyone else?

btw- I can't post those pictures
blush.gif
I'm not very... decent in them.

That's great Purty. That means your hair is strong, shiny, lengthy and healthy! All the things we're striving for! Excellent job!

lol keep up the good work purty, but i gess u got used to it so much and u concerntrate so much on what u needa improve on that u cast a blind eye on what it looks like. Wish i cud say the same bout mine but i'm woekin on it

p.s. get some decent pix taken and share them coz u kno we dyin to see that pretty head of yos!!

The same thing happened to me. I thought my hair was so dull. Then I was about to leave my room and I was looking in the mirror and I caught the reflaction of the sun on my hair.It was so shiny I could not believe it. I guess we just have a bad angle or something.

Back