A half wig that looks like real relaxed hair?

Okay ladies, I actually found a synthetic wig that matches my hair texture to a T. I am texlaxed btw, even flat ironed- you can still see the texture of my hair.

You. :trophy:

Are.:charge:

My. :happydance:

Hero.:pepper:

Miss.:smooches:

Self-Styled.:heart:

Guuuuuuurl,

I have been looking for a synthetic kinky straight half wig for nigh on 4 months.

When that didn't materialize, I moved on to synthetic weave hair---NADA. Nuttin'...not in my local BSS and not online.

Finally, I moved on to human hair that wasn't sufficiently kinky but at least looked like it came from the head of someone who doesn't have doll-silky hair.

I have been waiting to sew that hair onto an old half wig cap as per your FABULOUS Fotki tutorials.

Indeed, this very post is one of the ones featuring YOU which convinced me to join LHCF.

And I have passed right over that Motown HW many times because it simply didn't look kinky straight to me and they don't tell us that in the manufacturers' description.

You look drop-dead beautiful and, as always, a class act all the way from your looks to your kind spirit.

Ladies, join me in a rousing chorus of:

Hallelujah.jpg

I shall have my kinky(ish) straight half-wig and let the rest of them eat cake, thanks to Self Styled, the :pirate: of Half-Wigs :hair:!

:thewave:

Here's Outre Ashley.Its Synthetic. I like it.Purchased on hairsister.The End

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_199.jpg
    0_IMAGE_199.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 0_IMAGE_202.jpg
    0_IMAGE_202.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 63
Oh my goodness Yankee Candle- I am so happy that I could be of help! Thank you so much for the kind words. Everytime I am down you lift me up. Thanks so much sisterfriend.

Tishee, I cut straight across, but in angles in some places. It seems much harder than it actually is. I love that you are buying them for Christmas- yay.

Last edited:
Sensationnel HZ8001

This is the model/instant weave. It's human hair. I usually would spend $20 on it.

SSHZ8001-356x473.jpg

This is me wearing it
1116578482_m.jpg

meandjustin.jpg

side.jpg

1a.jpg

My bangs are out
m_7c8d1d2d1628a4ec5cb381df01696cda.jpg

As you can see, it can be styled very easily. And yes, I could even ponytail it. It would usually last me a month. When I stopped wearing them (I only used them to grow out my hair when it was damaged from a bleach job in 06) everyone thought that I cut my hair so it looked pretty darn real lol Also, if I just washed it and let it hang dry :lachen: I could wear what looked like a twist out with little effort. I also liked to wear it straight, and I loved that I could use the curling iron whenever I wanted without damaging my own hair. I loved this instant weave!

Oh yeah I wanted to add Sensationnel is the only brand I would wear. They stayed put a lot better than Outre and a few others that I tried. The only thing that could move that thing was me when I was ready to take it off lol

Last edited:
:blush::blush: awww thank you!!!

Okay ladies, I actually found a synthetic wig that matches my hair texture to a T. I am texlaxed btw, even flat ironed- you can still see the texture of my hair.

The wig is Motown LG-28, it is a half wig. Looking at the model's picture I would have never even considered buying this wig. I saw the wig on two people in the BHM wigs section and decided to buy it. It is available on
www.clairhair.com for like $17.99 or so.

Now the pictures...

bhm1-1.jpg

todayb.jpg

todaya.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures, I just wanted to show you guys how versatile the wig is.

Oh you found a winner! That looks really nice!

bumpinnnnnngggg.....shtow where did u buy that wig from for $20? I must have it but it's like $60 online :(

bumpinnnnnngggg.....shtow where did u buy that wig from for $20? I must have it but it's like $60 online :(
Oh yeah it is that much, I'm sorry. The synthetic one is $20 I used to wear that too but it lasts no where as long as the human hair one.

It was cheaper at the BSS than online though.

Last edited:
^^^Must be Outre. The only way I know that is because Sensationnel doesn't name their wigs. They always start with "HZ" and a number. :yep:

This is a 3/4 piece made by the company called "Quick Weave". I love it. I've repurchased several times because I thought it matched so well. But OP you decide if this is what you meant by matching relaxed hair.

Sorry to bump an old thread ladies but I am in need of a half wig recs that match my 4 a/b relaxed hair. I really like this unit that LaidBack is wearing. I went to her profile and there is no way to contact her to ask what the name of the piece is. By chance, does anyone know the name of this unit?

thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

Back