My hair journey thus far (Pic Heavy)

Your progress is really lovely! And I love your TWA pics, it really suits you! Thanks for sharing :)

Your hair looks nice--I must say that you are a little trooper with going through a balding crown and recovering.

Wow, you've made great progress! Your hair grows at a steady pace, regardless of what you do with your reggie. Keep it up girl, you'll be APL stretched in no time.

Girl, I'm jealous of your growth! I've been transitioning for almost 8 months now, and I haven't seen any change in my hair length (although, maybe it's me tripping).

But anyway, clearly, you can rock any look-- short or long--I wish for further blessings on your hair journey :yep:

Could you possibly be any cuter? I mean GAH I awwwwed throughout all of your pics! I love your hair girlie! Great progress! You are soooooo cute!!!

You are so GORGEOUS!! I love how clear your skin is!! Wow I'm loving the progress you've made! All styles look kute on you, you have a great face and striking facial features!

Wow you have so much shrinkage! I had no idea your hair was this long judging from your knot/twist outs.
Great progress, your hair looks so wonderful and healthy, keep it up!

VERY NICE!!!! I loved the pic heavy story you gave. You and your hair are beautiful!! and congrats on making APL!!! You are doing outstanding. Keep up the good work!!!

Great progress, and way to hang in there! I agree with whomever posted you can rock both short and long styles.

Re: My hair journey thus far (Pic Heavy)

What a cutie patootie you are! Thanks for all of those pics. I loved witnessing your transitions.

Back