My hair Journey so far with a story to tell.

DejaVu2

When I first cut my hair I told you guys it was for money. I wasn't ready to share the real story with anyone, yet alone some e-strangers. This journey has been a long emotional one for me. Back in 2010 my cat was diagnosed with Feline Panleukopenia. Before I cut my hair off my cat used to always play in it. As I prepared for my cat's funeral I decided to bury it with my hair as the blanket. As you can see my hair is very soft and I believe it gave my cat the comfort that it needed.

I believe that due to my strength and courage the lord has sped up my hair growth. I am truly fortunate. I wanted to share my journey with you and remind us all that when you do a self-less act you will be rewarded.

I hope I inspire someone out there.

Last edited:
I didn't see any pics either but wow...what a wonderful and self less act. Your cat was blessed to have you as a caretaker as you were her as a friend.

Very inspiring. I'm very touched by your story (gotta go hug my cat now) and I wish you all the best. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so confused :s
I wanna tell you that was a heartwarming story but I dunno if it was meant to be a joke or not. Can you please clarify?

BTW, your hair is very pretty! :)

I'm so confused :s
I wanna tell you that was a heartwarming story but I dunno if it was meant to be a joke or not. Can you please clarify?

BTW, your hair is very pretty! :)

Oh, hun I have my cat's death certificate if you'd like to see it, and paw print. I keep it close to me every night.

One Love Yall

Last edited:
Wow! That's real love. I know how hard it is to lose a pet that's more like your child and friend. They are your beloved in your heart forever. You are blessed and I am touched by your story.

Sent from my Xoom using Xoom

DejaVu2
That's totally unnecessary!
It's just that the first reply was LoLing and I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a joke.
That's a very sweet thing you did. Good luck on your journey!

You are too sweet. When my cocker spaniel died I was so upset. He was the coolest dog in the world. I thought something was wrong with me for being so distraught.....but I saw some pics of me and my lil man And I realize we had a connection....it is what it is and I'm not ashamed....he died of a weird cancer too...I. Miss my little dude so much.... He wasn't a prissy little lap dog either, he was a little smug and would give me the side eye trying to see if I would try and catch him doing something naughty....or if he wanted attention and we were too tuned into my mom's floor model TV he would just sit in front of it with his back turned to us until we would play with him....he had such a personality.....Pets are cool like that....sounds like you and your cat had a good relationship....God bless:)

You are too sweet. When my cocker spaniel died I was so upset. He was the coolest dog in the world. I thought something was wrong with me for being so distraught.....but I saw some pics of me and my lil man And I realize we had a connection....it is what it is and I'm not ashamed....he died of a weird cancer too...I. Miss my little dude so much.... He wasn't a prissy little lap dog either, he was a little smug and would give me the side eye trying to see if I would try and catch him doing something naughty....or if he wanted attention and we were too tuned into my mom's floor model TV he would just sit in front of it with his back turned to us until we would play with him....he had such a personality.....Pets are cool like that....sounds like you and your cat had a good relationship....God bless:)

Thanks for understanding my pain.
my beauty's name was Ninja

Last edited:
DejaVu2Great story. I love my pets and now I won't feel bad about buying my Gigi a few dresses, but there is no way in hell I'm cutting all my hair off so she can have a soft blanket in the afterlife. I think she would prefer that I grow my hair as long as possible in her memory.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Isn't $1 weave hair available at the bss? She can have some of that. When she dies I don't even think I will have a funeral. I'm just gonna put her in a garbage bag and put it in the dumpster. :look:jking. Love the hair.

Last edited:
Back