My hair journey..PICTURESSS

Wow, you've come a long way! Congrats!! I love how you hair curls in the first pic, can you still get curls like that now that it is so long?

Wow, you've come a long way! Congrats!! I love how you hair curls in the first pic, can you still get curls like that now that it is so long?

Thanks, i really don't know because i didnt try it. Have to try it again to see!
I think its possible because my curl pattern is strong and the more strength the stronger the curl

Lord,do you use a whole bottle of aphogee 2 step with every application? Lol.
I wonder if it would still be as effective if one watered it down?

Lord,do you use a whole bottle of aphogee 2 step with every application? Lol.
I wonder if it would still be as effective if one watered it down?

Thats a good one!
No i use a big bottle i think twice sometimes 3 times.
If you would water it down the concentration of 'working' ingredients will also go down. Dont know how to say it in english but it would be less of a hard protein then it is now (at least thats what i think) like having pure orange juice and putting water with it. The solution gets more but the taste (and the concentration of vitamins) goes down. Less concentrated means less powerfull.

GREAT job, OP! You are keeping it simple and learned what works well for your hair!! BEAUTIFUL hair! :congrats: on reaching your goals!!!

I'm lovin' it! The color is very wonderful on your hair. as long as it's healthy and you're happy, so are we!!!

<3 bn

I was so bizzy with other things in my life.. But still was giving love to my hair LOL yesterday i realized that i am tailbonelength already!

Last edited:
Back