My hair journey..PICTURESSS

All you ladies with this gorgeous hair who use aphogee are really making me want to try it again....smh!:look:

You and your hair are beautiful! I especially love how thick your hair is! Keep it up!

What is your final hair length goal?

You and your hair are beautiful! I especially love how thick your hair is! Keep it up!

What is your final hair length goal?

Thank you!

My final goal? That is hard to say.. i am quite tall.. In centimeters i'm 174cm. So i can handle a longer length. My maximum is tailbone length. When my hair was shorter i had it in layers, did not cut it myself but it just broke off. So i would like to have all my hair to be in one length. So my hairjourney isn't over yet!
My daughters (5 & 7) keep asking me: mom do you want to become Rapunzel? :lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Lovely hair! It's so thick and shiny. Your daughters are right... you are becoming Rapunzel in Tangled. lol

RkHAU7opBUTL9UahFDlclGPBnQwQ422eEutnmvpRoke_ZHxgBC8gtWgtl5M-68EDlOMGZ0M0jPPCZupatQ2glILoM7kGi-BODobA7n75yLTzAX8k46vhWungsXK5UOU4PL4lSVRgOf2fEPuJ-N3ep1MU_8d_IaHRi7Hv0jSzufkZSbXKACVUrA

I love your curls in the first picture. Is it a spiral/flexirod set or your natural curl pattern?

Last edited:
Lovely hair! It's so thick and shiny. Your daughters are right... you are becoming Rapunzel in Tangled. lol

RkHAU7opBUTL9UahFDlclGPBnQwQ422eEutnmvpRoke_ZHxgBC8gtWgtl5M-68EDlOMGZ0M0jPPCZupatQ2glILoM7kGi-BODobA7n75yLTzAX8k46vhWungsXK5UOU4PL4lSVRgOf2fEPuJ-N3ep1MU_8d_IaHRi7Hv0jSzufkZSbXKACVUrA

I love your curls in the first picture. Is it a spiral/flexirod set or your natural curl pattern?

Thanks!
This is my natural curl pattern:
54f1d78a-b1ba-67de.jpg

The ends are wet thats why it seems more straight..
In that picture i twisted my hair (hope that is the word for it) while twisting i used a little sebastian molding mud. When i'm done with the twisting (a lot of pulling) i used a diffuser to get the curls as 'perfect' as possible. What i did not know back in that time was that i was killing my hair. I did this every week sometimes twice a week. That in combination with proteinoverload because i was focussing on the treatments with 'repair' on it and knew nothing about balance.

nadiacurly -Beautiful hair! I can see those are your natural curls, but how do you get the top part of your hair straight? I love how it looks, particularly in the 2nd and last pics.

@nadiacurly -Beautiful hair! I can see those are your natural curls, but how do you get the top part of your hair straight? I love how it looks, particularly in the 2nd and last pics.

First when i washed and applied the leave in in my hair (creme de la creme) I use a nickel size chi silk infusion and put it in a bun. Like this:

54f1cb4a-e458-eb01.jpg

Leave it for a couple of hours.. And then i end up with roots that are more straight then normally would be. My hair is then still damp but when it dries completely its easier to handle.

I use a big curling iron. Take a piece of hair, put the piece in the curling iron and pull till almost the end. At the end i make a curl with the iron, for 2 seconds, never more.
I hope its clear..
This is the iron i use:
54f1cb4a-e46e-5095.jpg

Last edited:
To echo - GORGEOUS! I am also really impressed that you were able to adopt a reggie that works so well since when you found this board your English wasn't strong. That really shows your dedication!!! The thickness is really amazing.

Thank you for sharing your regimen as well. I recently began incorporating protein more and I agree that it has been making my hair so much healthier. Also, this thread made me so happy with my decision to get a steamer!

Yes at first it was kinda hard because of the language...but when i saw all the pictures and went on youtube and saw richeau, longhairdontcare2011, taren916 and so on... i was like i want that too! That gave me the 'strength' and i wanted long hair soo bad.
I had upps and downs but with time i began to understand my 'hair'.

Hey Nadiacurly :wave:

so glad you are more active on the board now and your hair is :drool: :lick:

and thanks for sharing your reggie.

i have to admit tho, the first time you mentioned me in a thread i was mentally like... who dis blonde thinking she can give me advice on MY hair??? :look: but i got over it quick :grin:

you are well on your way to reaching your goal but i'll wish you luck anyway (a little extra luck and godspeed never hurts) ;)

Back