My hair is STRONGER now than ever before!!

gn1g

I purchased this product on a whim, and I've fallen in love.

I've been using Creme of Nature Red Clover and Aloe daily breakage relief for about a month. I love it! It doesn't leave my hair heavy or oily and actually makes it feel like satin. My hair is stronger than a mule, well maybe not a mule. I believe it has also given my hair super elasticity however I have not noticed any improvement in mending my split ends.

I started using this about 2 months ago. I like it because it has no petroleum or mineral oil. I have always preferred creamy style hair stuff. Cone haters don't bother, this is chocked full of them.
On the down side though, it leaves build up. Even when I rub it in good I end up with dry little white bits the next day. I mix it with a little oil to try and get around that. Not sure I'll repurchase.

Good onya!

Just don't hold your breath for split ends to be mended. Doesn't happen. Get rid of them and then practice protective styling, being gentle with your hair, avoiding very hot water, ensuring hair is slippery when combing so you're not ripping at it...and avoiding it rubbing on clothing...and you may be able to keep them at bay. I find regular dusting helps too. I believe the ends of your hair are very vulnerable and will inevitably start to fray if they are exposed to the elements so getting rid of them helps prevent the problem from extending up the strand. JMHO

Is this it?

texasbeautysupplycom_2040_26575505

Back