My hair is going SO hard right now!

itismehmmkay

I got a professional retouch, a fresh cut, and I'm going for less frequent washing/manipulation.

And it's the bomb :grin:

It's going on 2 weeks since my last wash (at the salon) and I haven't put any new product in my hair. I just roll it up at night for maintenance and both my ends and edges are looking tight :up:

I'm thinking about just keeping it old school: Retouch and trim every 6 weeks, wash every 3 weeks (1st 3-weeks a regular wash, 2nd 3-weeks a retouch)

I'm happy for you. I wish I could do that!! My hair thrives on getting washed 2-3 times a week. My hair would probably break of in two weeks if I didn't wash it.:ohwell:

I'm happy for you. I wish I could do that!! My hair thrives on getting washed 2-3 times a week. My hair would probably break of in two weeks if I didn't wash it.:ohwell:

Yeah I used to be a daily washer which was great for moisture, but almost too much. And even though I rollerset, my styling options were still a bit limited. But yeah, no breakage :grin:

And yeah I'mma have to get some picks!! I just have an ear-length bob, but it's blunt cut and super cute :grinwink:

Back