My Hair is a hot mess (help!)

I_shure_do_wish

Okay ,Im now offically fed up and at the point of wanting to cut my hair off and go bald, I was on the crown and glory regimen and become tired with the same style of braids and not to mention yje time it took for me to do them. I work full time at a hair salon in downtown toronto and I cant even get my own hair did. I cut about 5 inches off my hair cause it was just dead and over processed hair from relaxing too much. My hair has fell off and now its about only 4-5 inches left. I got a perm 2 weeks ago and am expericing some major new growth it looks disgusting. My hair cant even catch up into one what should I do? :perplexed Im even at risk of my job ...very ironic!

I think that you should consider going natural...maybe you hair needs a chance to recover from all of the chemicals? I know that you said that you are tired of the braids, but there are other options...weaves, wigs, twists...and if you are a hair dresser, than coming up with creative styles shouldn't be a prob. I would suggest that you start with the newbies thread and work your way out from there. I'm sure the ladies on the forum will be more than willing to provide help, especially as you are able to narrow down you focus and start focusing on a key issue. Like...maybe starting over and getting your hair in good...no...great condition before you worry so much about length? HTH.

cmw45 said:
I think that you should consider going natural...maybe you hair needs a chance to recover from all of the chemicals? I know that you said that you are tired of the braids, but there are other options...weaves, wigs, twists...and if you are a hair dresser, than coming up with creative styles shouldn't be a prob. I would suggest that you start with the newbies thread and work your way out from there. I'm sure the ladies on the forum will be more than willing to provide help, especially as you are able to narrow down you focus and start focusing on a key issue. Like...maybe starting over and getting your hair in good...no...great condition before you worry so much about length? HTH.

I agree with cmw45!:)

Back