My Hair - HE vs Silk Elements

iris601

I have been watching the boards of how everyone loves the Herbal Essences line. Also I have read about the Silk Elements relaxers. I relaxed with the Silk Elements mild relaxer and loved it. I used HE None of Your Frizzness and loved it, then bought Break's Over and it's was ok but went back to None of your Frizzness since it worked great. I was very happy and got a new flat iron and did my hair one day and it looked wonderful. A week later, my hair looked dry, conditioned it, dried it, it would not flat iron. It would not do anything....I mean nothing at all. My hair said I quit.

I had this problem before. I went to Sally's and bought the Silk Elements line. The Shampoo, Conditioner, Cholesterol and Leave-In Conditioner. I look like I came from the salon. My hair feels like it has never felt ever. My husband said what in the world did you do. You look good.

Cool! :cool:

I'm glad you found a line that you love! Their relaxer is the best ever, and I really like their cholesterol and luxury moisurizing conditioner :yep: What flatiron did you get?

(where's the pics? :sekret: )

I haven't gotten any pictures yet and I really do need to because now friends want to see me since I had Lasik as well. But oh boy oh boy, my hair is silky for real. I do hope this last and not revert cause the feel is like so seriously wonderful.

I'm thinking of switching from ORS Lye to Silk Elements Relaxer. I think I'm sold.

I only tried HE LTR...me no likey. :nono:

I went from the Joico Reconstructor line to the HE line now to the the Silk Elements line. I think the other Joico was the Moisture line...hadn't tried that, but I thought of it. But I'm hooked on this right this until Silk Elements reverts on me.

Back