• Of my internal growth aid(s) ..vitamins, shakes, etc

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Of my topical growth aid(s)

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Both

Votes: 50 46.3%

• Total voters

Lebiya

...AND I dont mean growth thats' kinda noticeable… I’m taking bout’ growth makes you go DANG!!!!

Come Next December I MUST be waist, even if I have to use horse stool, I’m on it!

My hair grows like weed because…

What makes your hair grow like weed??...how many inches did you get??

My hair grows like a weed because,

I keep my hair cornrowed up under my wigs..vitiuraly everyday every month.

I still use MN and Tea Tree oil...partnered with massages.

I keep my wash and conditioning method simple.

My hair grows like a weed because co-wash every 3-4 days (stimulation) and maintain a balanced nutritious diet.

My hair grows like a weed because I pretty much leave it alone now. I will be doing the Crown & Glory method starting next month to take this no to low manipulation of my hair even further:yep:. When I did it before, I was able to retain far more length so I will be doing it again December 5th, 2008 for at least 6 months and see where that takes my length.

Daily cowashing, twice weekly DCing, regular protein, good diet and exercise 5 days per week (I think the last two are the most important).

I wish my hair grew like weeds. :sad: I did notice a growth spurt a few years ago when my diet was better. Lots of cabbage and seaweed.

I use MTG keep my hair in braids under a wig, been doing this for 7 months. I will be doing this regimen for forever I think. I use elasta QP conditioner.

My hair grows like a weed because I have been taking Biosil (liquid Silica) along with using Mega-Tek while keeping it braided under my sew-in. I've gotten 2.5 inches since October 13, taking it down today. That's about 6 weeks.

I need to moisturize and utilize less manipulation to retain that length tho...

My hair used to grow like weeds back when I was doing Whey protein smoothies.

This is the truth! My hair grew the fastest when I drank whey protein shakes... combine that with MN, Megatek, and/or sulfur and hair would sprout up like crazy.

I'm also hiding my hair under wigs, keeping it braided underneath, moisturizing and Megateking everyday. Plus I DC twice a week.

Me too, I use 1-2 scoops, 1 cup water, and a tbls of ground up flax seed....
I recently changed my recipe. :yep: I used to make my smoothies with soy milk and a combination of fresh (bananas) and frozen (blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries) fruit. The soy milk didn't mix all that well with the powder (the consistency was a combination of gritty and sticky :perplexed) so I pretty much used 1 scoop. Now that I've started using yogurt as a base and adding in coconut milk, orange juice, and bananas, the powder is blending in MUCH better so I'm going to start using 2 scoops. I'm not sure how much the increase in powder will impact my hair growth, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :grin:

BTW, what does flax seed do? I've seen at in stores and know some people here use it, but I don't know too much about it...

I recently changed my recipe. :yep: I used to make my smoothies with soy milk and a combination of fresh (bananas) and frozen (blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries) fruit. The soy milk didn't mix all that well with the powder (the consistency was a combination of gritty and sticky :perplexed) so I pretty much used 1 scoop. Now that I've started using yogurt as a base and adding in coconut milk, orange juice, and bananas, the powder is blending in MUCH better so I'm going to start using 2 scoops. I'm not sure how much the increase in powder will impact my hair growth, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :grin:

BTW, what does flax seed do? I've seen at in stores and know some people here use it, but I don't know too much about it...

flax seed makes your hair shiny and moisturized.

Back