My hair grows like weed because…

• Of my internal growth aid(s) ..vitamins, shakes, etc

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Of my topical growth aid(s)

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Both

Votes: 50 46.3%

• Total voters
I recently changed my recipe. :yep: I used to make my smoothies with soy milk and a combination of fresh (bananas) and frozen (blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries) fruit. The soy milk didn't mix all that well with the powder (the consistency was a combination of gritty and sticky :perplexed) so I pretty much used 1 scoop. Now that I've started using yogurt as a base and adding in coconut milk, orange juice, and bananas, the powder is blending in MUCH better so I'm going to start using 2 scoops. I'm not sure how much the increase in powder will impact my hair growth, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :grin:

BTW, what does flax seed do? I've seen at in stores and know some people here use it, but I don't know too much about it...
I add it for regularity :lachen::lachen:...my hazel/green eyes are turning brown, I need all the help I can get!:grin::lachen:

My hair grows like weeds because im in braids and oil my scalp every 2 days and put on infusium 23 everyday. 1/2 to 1 inch everywhere , and i only had these braids in for 2 weeks. Might not be fast compared to others, but its still fast for me.
Oh Yes I take Vitamins and Chlorella ! So i dunno whats makin it grow so fast

My hair grows like a weed because I have been taking Biosil (liquid Silica) along with using Mega-Tek while keeping it braided under my sew-in. I've gotten 2.5 inches since October 13, taking it down today. That's about 6 weeks.

I need to moisturize and utilize less manipulation to retain that length tho...

I love Biosil. I used to take it a few years ago and my hair was as long as it is now, before the hairdress snipped up to my shoulders for a trim. :wallbash:

Hmm...it could be a number of reasons LoL? My hair has grown atleast 1/2 inch in the past week & 1/2. I've been moisturizing heavily, taking biotin daily, and using sulu max gro daily.

Low manipulation, protective styles, oiling my hair thoroughly once a week, and oiling the ends about two or three nights a week.

Back