My hair grew so much...

I've been to Florida three times and I always got good growth.

I went there two weeks ago and had more ng than usual. And I couldn't understand why since I didn't change my eating habits. I was about 8 weeks post with almost an inch in some places. I NEVER get that. I had to relax this weekend. I couldn't stretch. Even my hairdresser noticed how much growth I had.

When I was there my skin was glowing too!

Man I miss Miami:sad:

I lived in Miami in the beginning of my grow out challenge...
I did notice my hair grew at a faster rate there... I moved in
August... you see in my siggy my hair wasn't growing as fast...
anyway... I'm somewhere hotter now... so lets see what happens

Hmm, maybe I should stop driving coast to coast and just find a local driving job.:lachen: I'm not sure about drinking the coconut water though. I'm allergic to coconuts. I'm not sure if it's just the coconut "meat" or juice too. (I have a reactions with I eat coconut cake, german chocolate cake, coconut cream pie, etc. My tongue swells, my throat gets sore, and the inside of my mouth starts to peel. When my mom makes sweet potato souffle, she puts coconut in it. But she always make a seperate serving minus the coconut for me.)

There is something about a combination of miami beach water and humidity. I am not sure about the drinking water, but that could have had something to do with it too, being that they serve the water with all of the meals at the restaurants. But, I have noticed this same thing as did a good friend of mine. Interesting.

Back