My Hair Care Journey: 2004-Present Setback's and all

Nice video. You did a great job bouncing back from that setback! Beautiful hair, keep up the great work.

Nice video and a great way you told your story.

Yes, it is inspirational to know that we can recover from a setback with love and determination!

I love your spirit!

Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on your progress so far. With your spirit and determination you will be back to where you were and beyond in no time.

what great inspiration. setbacks make you want to just GIVE UP, but this is proof that persistence and sticking to a consistent regimen produces visible results. this will do wonders for many people.

Nice video and a great way you told your story.

Yes, it is inspirational to know that we can recover from a setback with love and determination!

I love your spirit!

Thank you so much. You are very kind!

Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on your progress so far. With your spirit and determination you will be back to where you were and beyond in no time.

Thank you! I hope so, I know my end of the year goal is ambitious, but what is life without ambition, haha!

what great inspiration. setbacks make you want to just GIVE UP, but this is proof that persistence and sticking to a consistent regimen produces visible results. this will do wonders for many people.

Thank you! It was definitely tempting to give up, but I figured I did once and I could do it again.

Very inspirational!! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully the "stylist" is no longer attempting to do hair??!!!

That was beautifulllllllllllllllll!!!!!

Best inspirational video I've seen so far.

Keep up the good work, and definitely keep us updated. :grin:

Well done.

Back