My hair as a garden.....

Amarech

a flower garden maybe....one day when I had absolutely too much time on my hands ( a rarity these days) i thought my hair was like a flower garden.

The back and nape are like dandilions; the more you cut them the more they grow. You can spray weed b gone, stomp on them, up root them and they still come back, strong and yellow as ever. I've done some crazy things to my hair ( experimenting with regimens and products) and no matter what I do, the hair in the back of my nape comes back, strong shiny and straight.

the hair in the middle of my hair is like delicate, fragile african violets. Just the slightest imbalance will cause them to die out. But when they're treated just right, they have a beautiful pruple bloom. The hair in the middle of my hair is THE MOST fragile hair on my head. This hair is the reason why I can't do 4 month stretches any more. Its the shortest hair on my head and breaks the easiest. The good thing about it is that there's not a lot of this type of hair on my head so its not noticable when there is breakage.

The hair on the crown of my head is like roses. Beautiful for all the world to see. Its probably the most normal part of my head. It requires good treatment like the African Violets but isn't as hardy as the dandilions on the back of my head. It has broken off when my experiments went left field but responds well to good treatment.

So thats my hair garden. If there's anyone who is as looney about their hair as I am feel free to write. Or you can just write how crazy I am:perplexed :eek: :p

Back