My hair and I are home & doing ok

I've been thinking of you and praying for you a lot these days. Just the other day I received my NeoCell Super Collagen+C Type 1, & 3 from Vitacost. I've been taking it (3 tablets, 30 minutes before meals), for a couple of days now. I'm amazed at how my appetite has been more regulated. Thank you for your suggestions.

I am thrilled that you are doing well. I will keep you in my thoughts, lovely one! :blowkiss:

SP I didn't even realized Vitacost carried them. I haven't started taking mine yet; I'm trying to get my appitite back.

SS I sure do miss tempting you :lachen:. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks, I'll be able to go to TJ's and see what they have. The physical therapist that came out is from India, and yawl know I was asking him about henna and different hair oils. It was so funny after he walked into the house, he saw a picture puzzle of Obama and he said " oh you all are Obama fans huh?, and I said yes, we voted for him. He said I did too. He just seemed to open up after that. When he was leaving he was asking about the plumeria trees we have growing in the front yard; these trees are mainly seen in Hawaii and they also grow them in India. He was so excited to see they would grow here, plus several other plants I had growing. He looked in the backyard and said, "is that a greenhouse back there? I think we have found a new friend:lachen:.

Glad everything is going well for you so far Coffee, please take care of yourself and feel better soon. I had to laugh at the silk scarf part :lachen: I love your dedication.

Back