My Frizz Ease isn't working anymore...a question too.

Neen

My Frizz Ease isn\'t working anymore...a question too.

I had such great results with the this and now it's no longer working. My hair is getting frizzy by midday and it's not as soft or shiny /images/graemlins/confused.gif. I just went to a salon and got some Aveda sap moss con. and poo and some brilliant humectant pomade (it was all 50% off /images/graemlins/weird.gif ). Hopefully this will add shine and definition. Any natural 4a/b's have experience with these products?

Re: My Frizz Ease isn\'t working anymore...a question too.

Usually when products aren't as effective as they were previously it means that you may have build up on your hair and scalp. Maybe you should consider a clarifying shampoo, it gently strips hair of build up and maybe your products will work again.

I hate sap moss shampoo. It is very drying for me. Some people live by the brilliant line and since you did enjoy the frizz ease it may work well for you. I like Kenra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner the best. As a pomade to combat frizz, I really like Asha's sun kissed pomade and CD Healthy Hair butter. I think trying a clarifying shampoo like Aveda's Shampure is also a good idea before just throwing out the frizz ease.

i tried the sap moss poo and con. I like the poo but the con didn't seem to do much. I really like the humectant pomade though, it gives a nice sheen. I think I may take back the con and get the Brilliant con instead. I can also trade the poo for the Shampure since I used that before and I liked it. I'll try these along with the frizz ease serum and relaxing creme. Hopefully this will work. I'll keep yall posted.

Maybe you need to clarify with a nice gentle clarifying shampoo. I'm thinking it's product build up.

Back