My First All Aveda Wash!!!

chayil0427

Well I just finished my first All Aveda Wash! Here's what I did:

I rinsed my hair in warm water for about 3 minutes before putting in the Sap Moss Concentrate. I let that sit for a few minutes while I lathered up. After I rinsed the sap moss my hair instantly felt silkened and softer.

I moved on to two poos with the Damage Remedy Poo. I just use a small dab and upon rinsing my hair felt silky, soft, and detangled.

I conditioned with the Damage Remedy Con under a plastic cap for about and hour. After rinsing my hair was really soft and smooth. Very detangled.

I finsiehd with Sap Moss Detangling Conditioner. I worked it in really well and then detangled with an average sized comb. After rinsing my hair was really soft and had a freshly relaxed feel.

I blowdryed with Universal Styling Cream. Blow drying was a breeze and my hair felt softer and moister after drying than ever before.

I flat ironed on medium heat. My hair flat ironed so easily and all through the process I was able to use a very narrow rat tailed combe with no tangles or breakage.

After ironing I smoothed in some Brilliant Humectant Pomade. It gave me AMAIZING shine and isn't greasy. I'm not about to cover my hair with a satin bonnet. I can't wait to see how my hair looks and feels when I wake up in the morning. :drunk: I'll post and let you know.

Chayil

Can't wait for your update. I want to make Aveda my shampoo day line of products but I might have to rob a bank to be able to afford it LOL....

Yippee Chayil! Sounds like you got great results but
:needpics:

J/K...but I would like to see some pics of your lovely post-Aveda hair:look:puhleeze??:grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

On a serious note - Sound like a good experience. I'm thinking of getting some Aveda 2morrow!

Last edited:
Yippee Chayil! Sounds like you got great results but
:needpics:

J/K...but I would like to see some pics of your lovely post-Aveda hair:look:puhleeze??:grin:

:lachen:...Yea...I guess it is. I don't have a camera, but I'll get a friend to take pics as soon as I can.

This morning my hair felt moist. It wasn't as silky and shiny as I'd like. I think I'm going to keep using avocado butter, and just use the pomade for a lil extra shine when I style. Jury is still out on the Unviersal Styling Cream. But overall my hair is 100 times better than before.

Chayil

Back