My Fotki is up and a runnin - And Its been a YEAR...

Candy_C

Since i began haircare and i have successfully reached my first goal of APL and some mo!

I have decided to give in and use heat on Christmas day! i think thats one of the special occasions in which i wont feel bad about using heat on my hair! Time to show all the hard work and all that hard earned money i have spent on this hurr of mine :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Theres been times i thought it would never grow/recover/stop breaking! time i gave into heat cos i cudn't COPE with airdrying.
When i convinced myself my products were good, when they were BAD! When i had over generous trims and i would actually PRAY for long hair - When i would search for splits and create them in the process oh dear, its been a bigg year, but woth the help from u guys (lurking and NOT lurking) you all helped me through, so i wanna say THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

Candy C's Fotki! < NO PASSWORD required for now

and ps. are you guys gonna use some heat and see how far you have gone during Christmas time??? xXx

Last edited:
You achieved great growth, and your hair is beautiful. Congratulations on your one year of progress! :)

Thanks ladies!! just stay determined and FOCUSED!! nothing is wrong with a lil obsession over yourself and ur physical attributes. At least its not an evil thing, or harming any1! You will get what you want if you want it hard enough } so roll on hair growth xXx

:woot: :cheers: Awwww your all so supportive, and encouraging. its nice to see tha love!!! {hugs} for you all and a big :kiss2: :D

Your hair is just beautiful, looks like you're doing a great job and it looks so healthy. The progress is inspiring, keep it up and you'll reach your next goal in no time.

The growth you got between May and October is amazing. Did you change something in your regimen or did you find yourself having growth spurts?

Anancy said:
Your hair is just beautiful, looks like you're doing a great job and it looks so healthy. The progress is inspiring, keep it up and you'll reach your next goal in no time.

I SURE HOPE SO! brastrap seems so close yet so far far away. when i get there i will sit down and reflect lol. i mean my hair never grew past my top back bones, and i did not really expect it too, i just thought some black chicks were lucky in the hair department, and that i/some just wern't...this site drooooove me to do things different. i must say its actually easier to care for now aswell, less is so much more!

JCoily said:
The growth you got between May and October is amazing. Did you change something in your regimen or did you find yourself having growth spurts?

My regime was very varied during that time, i had pj'ism, dabbled in airdrying but only began a vitamin regime around feb-march. i think sticking to airdryin and vitamins was the bigegst change though :)

Candy_C said:
i now have a new 2006 update in my fotki :p

enjoy enjoy!
YOU GO BOO !!!
I am very proud of you.....
I'm still going to stay on you like WHITE ON RICE!!!
Great work
Great determination

Back