My FIRST Youtube Video: Twist-Out on Natural Hair

Love it, what products did you use on your hair? That is really simple and you can redo everyday without spending a lot of time. I will try this when it gets warmer out.

Love it, what products did you use on your hair? That is really simple and you can redo everyday without spending a lot of time. I will try this when it gets warmer out.
Thanks! I would spray a little bit of Lottabody Setting Lotion on each section and then apply Tree of Life Organic Coconut Oil on the section. I would gently smooth these products in with my fingers only. Then I flat-twisted the section and put a perm rod on the end.

Beautiful, Pooh. I remember when you did the BC. Your hair has really grown and you look so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Wow!! You make it look so easy!! The results were great! Thanks for sharing.

*Le Sigh* Maybe I'll have the length to try this... some day... :yawn:

Very pretty. I just tried a new twist out method on my hair too and I just put pictures of the one of the twists undone on my blog today. I am still hiding my hair but when I do wear it out I will try your massaging the scalp method. Thanks.

Very pretty, I also never really thought about 4 huge twists. I normally spend an hour doing very thin flat twists. Thanks, I will definitely be trying this too!

I can't say THANKS enough for your video. I love the results. I will try this soon because i have yet to master a consistently nice twistout.

Also surprisingly, I started using Lottabody again recently (for a curlformer set after seeing a Natural youtube video for this) and I think that is the key product. I didn't think it would work on my natural hair, but I liked the results better than using gel, I couldn't believe it. It seems to give hold and cut down on frizz. I didn't dilute it either, btw...did u? Anyhow, thanks again. Your hair looks great.

Back