My First successful twist out [Pics + Video]

Lady_q_tee

Im so proud of myself
smiley9.gif

This is my first actual thread!!! :lol: Its time for me to start participating fully as Ive learned so much from you guys!!

After watching MANY YT videos, I finially done a twist out thats wearable .. please give me your honest opinons

VIDEO SHOULD BE WORKING NOW IVE RE-UPLOADED IT

YouTube - Curly Nikki Twist And Curl My Results on 4b hair # 12 [Re-upload]

iwsuwj.jpg

xatqr.jpg

25f5dso.jpg

Last edited:
Darn it! I can't see pics and I can't watch YouTube at work...Can't wait to get home!

ETA: just saw pics! Very nice!!!

Thank you ...much appreciated. Hmm ill look into why the videos not working

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

cute twistout! Oh and has anyone ever said you remind them of Tracy Ellis Ross. I see the resemblence esp in the second pic.

It looks lovely!!! the video doesn't work for me either, however I can see your other videos just fine.

Very nice pictures! I couldn't see the video though. What is your YouTube name, so I can search for your channel and maybe watch the video that way.

Very nice pictures! I couldn't see the video though. What is your YouTube name, so I can search for your channel and maybe watch the video that way.

Thank you ladies, much appreciated. Hmmm unsure why its not working ... I uploaded it twice :(

My Yt name is hairolic

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

You're very pretty. So is your hair. I can never get a good twistout so I'll be watching the vid when I get off work.

Back