My First Successful Flat Ironing as a Natural!!!(pics)

Your hair looks good and oh so soft!
The PJ in me has me wanting to purchase the Noxex conditioner you mentioned :lick:....but I will digress (for now *devilish grin*)

Your hair looks nice and thick! I'm disappointed to find out the stretched length isn't the straightened length, even though it makes sense. I've been mostly in braids since my bc, so i haven't noticed. but means i need an extra 2 inches/4 months after i reach apl before i'll be able to claim it, i feel like APL has suddenly got further away...

Your hair looks good and oh so soft!
The PJ in me has me wanting to purchase the Noxex conditioner you mentioned :lick:....but I will digress (for now *devilish grin*)

Girl get it! I love it! It smells like chocolate pudding!:lick: And it leaves my hair feeling really soft too:yep:

Your hair looks nice and thick! I'm disappointed to find out the stretched length isn't the straightened length, even though it makes sense. I've been mostly in braids since my bc, so i haven't noticed. but means i need an extra 2 inches/4 months after i reach apl before i'll be able to claim it, i feel like APL has suddenly got further away...

Thank you! And i know it sucks but my hair only "shrunk" off half an inch to 1 inch...you will reach it tho! Watch it sneak up on you!

Here's the back...i did some light dusting too...my ends weren't as bad as i feared!:)

Looking good lady! Nice and thick and healthy! We are at the same place, I flat ironed too on Sunday because I am ready to leave the SSKs behind! And sincerely hoping my stuff reverts... we shall see! HHG!

Back