my first sew in with invisible part *pics*

UGQueen

so i did my sew in yesterday..
Im trying Gro Protect Solutions for the first time and so far so good. now obviously the real results will be when i take the part out
so i went to get my hair braided and installed everything myself
i only applied the Gro Protect to my part and i got the lady to start the braid about 1 centimeter from the part so it could lay down flat.

all in all im happy with the results, my invisible part is not flawless but ill be re-doing it every 2 weeks so ill get some pratice.

now here comes the pics.

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

ill be weaving and wiggin it as a part of my HYH and if this gro protect stuff is good it will def become a part of my reggie

ETA: i have cut and styled it some more so it doesnt look exactly like the last picture but its to give a general idea

You did a great job with your install. And like you said you have plenty of time to get the part down! Beautiful hair btw...what kind is it?

Are you going to use a closure piece? I can see the wefts because you didn't leave hair to cover.As your weave loosens up you will be able to see the wefts even more. The problem with parts when you are weaving for a protective style is that you have to constantly manipulate the leave out hair.

You say it is styled differently could you include some new pictures?

You did a wonderful job of braiding and securing your braids. Your hair looks very healthy. Your braids looked beautiful and I thought it was a protective style.

Very good install. Beautiful hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back