My first rollerset!!!

jnicole

Thanks you guys!! With your many wonderful tips and tutorials my first rollerset wasn't a disaster. It's kind of messy in the pic because it's the end of the day and I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair all day. It was so soft and bouncy!! I love LHCF my hair has never been so full of life! :D

curly.JPG

rollerset1.JPG

rollerset2.JPG

that looks great--and really cute on u

girl, next time take step by step pics for us! i'm always curious about how diff people place their rollers and what kind they used...

Choklatekiss79 said:
Great Job! :) Im still trying to master pin placement, so I envy you. What technique did you use?

I used provectiv mega growth and break free for moisture. I kept the hair wet with a mixture of conditioner, water and olive oil. I used the plastic rollers and big bobby pins to keep the rollers in. Then I sat under the dryer for about 20 to 30 minutes. I hate sitting under the dryer so that was all I was willing to do. I let the rest dry over night. The next time I'll probably start earlier and sit under the dryer until it's completely dry because I don't like sleeping in those rollers.

offthechainliz said:
For your 1st rollerset you did a great job. How long did it take you to complete the rollerset?

It took me about and hour and a half to put the rollers in. I kept taking some of them out and redoing it so the hair would be smooth. I sat under the dyer for about 20 to 30 minutes.

You look great, you're a natural :) Way better than my first disaster of a rollerset!

Back