My First Nikko's Cousin Experience!

Nefertiti0906

Today was my first experience and I was so nervous! Yesterday at work during a break, I saw a lady outside and I thought to my self, "hmmm she looks familiar, possibly like a member of the lhcf, could that be ArmyQT". I had meant to log on and PM her last night but it slipped my mind when I got home.

Well TODAY, I saw the same lady walk by my office. So I decided to be brave and ask her in person. I was soo nervous, trying to think of what the "code word" was, how she'll react, etc... But I did it. I got her attention, walked up sloooowly (in my mind everything was so slow, lol) and she was probably wondering "what this chick want." :lachen:

Then I forgot the phrase!! So I asked "Do you know Nikko's?" She started smiling and laughed and asked "you mean Nikko's cousin?" I think that's what she said

Well guys, she is very nice and very pretty in person. And her pony tail was so long and full, I kept trying to sneak a peak :yep:

I was so excited that I had to call my sister, who of course thinks I'm crazy for being on a hairboard :spinning: :look:

Well Army, it was nice meeting you!

-Nef

Back