My first homemade half wig! (great protective style)

Thanks to all you ladies for the compliments! @ duchesse, the half wig was really easy to make. It took about an hour for the finished product and to style it on my head! @ ms. martina your hair is gorg!

it looks really good! and real! i dont have the talent to make one...or the time and patience...but i wanna wear half wigs as a protective style i just cant seem to find a good kinky curly human hair one thats affordable

it looks really good! and real! i dont have the talent to make one...or the time and patience...but i wanna wear half wigs as a protective style i just cant seem to find a good kinky curly human hair one thats affordable

I live in NY city and there are tons of places to get kinky hair around here. If you try looking online like hairsisters.com or even ebay you might find something, Good luck!

Wooow!! It looks great :) Did u use a tutorial from youtube, if so, which one?

Yes I did use a tutorial from youtube YouTube - How to Make A Half Wig Part 2: Adding The Hair. Basically I made mine using a wig cap and just glued the hair across the wig cap until I got to the top. When I got to the top, the last track I glued under the wig cap and when the glued dried I used a flat iron to press the hair down in the front. I like the custom made wig cap idea better, but I was in a rush so I just used a simple wig cap and regular bonding glue.

Back