My first half wig (pics)

justnotsure

Hi ladies,

I wrote a thread about an online wig shop...titled "Would you guys be interested in an online wig shop"...I posted pictures of my wig in that thread on the second page and I was hoping you would go and check them out and let me know what you think about the wig and about the store! The thread shouldn't be too far down the list.

Thanks!!

Pictures are here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=7474163&postcount=15

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I wrote a thread about an online wig shop...titled "Would you guys be interested in an online wig shop"...I posted pictures of my wig in that thread on the second page and I was hoping you would go and check them out and let me know what you think about the wig and about the store! The thread shouldn't be too far down the list.

Thanks!!

so where are the pics...The title of this thread is deceiving and would make me hesitate to shop at the online store. Why try and trick me into checking out he site:nono:

You should have just bumped your other thread. By you putting (pics) in THIS thread title, you blatantly lied....

I'm sorry...I didn't know how to do that! Thanks Healthytext! I did not mean to mislead anyone, but I couldn't edit the title of the other thread and I did bump it, and didn't want to post the same info twice. There isn't a site to visit..it's still just an idea. There was just a thread about it and I thought you guys would be interested in the background of the wig (such as purchase place, price, etc), so that's why I referred you to the other page.

My sincere apologies!

Last edited:
Wow, your hair blends in so well. I really can't tell the difference from the first pic.

Yes I think she was pissed that she would have to use two extra clicks of her mouse...it was not my intent to defraud or lure anyone in...just didn't want to post same info twice! LOL

Oh gosh, the wig looks nice...

I'm supposed to be wigging it up but a case of the lazies struck again, lol. I think a wig website would be nice.

Back